Chapter 24

Sathana's Pov

"Whats wrong?" he asked.
Damn. As if I could answer that.

She looked at him.
Her heart is beating so fast but not because of prince.

Its because of her freaking situation.

Her problems piled up.
She haven't come up with a solution yet on how she's going to take a shower without passing out before she could enter the bathroom.
She also doesn't know how to explain to prince why she's nervous.
If she could just act like a bitch and handle this situation like before, she wouldn't be worried this much.

But she doesn't want prince to be mad at her again.

It was so frustating.

The last time they had fought because of lianne....

Eeshh. Saying and remembering that girl's name is adding to her irritation. 
Anyways, she thought she'll go crazy when prince ignored her.

The feeling of hurt and  abandonment, she doesn't want to experience it again.

"C-can you go a-accompany me in t-the s-shower?" she whispered. Her voice is trembling. She tried her best to make her voice as normal as she can but then we are talking about shower room with a sink here. 

She knew that prince heard her because you can see in his face that he was surprise of what she have said.

Who wouldn't?

She doesn't want to sound like slut, asking a man to go to shower room with her.

But its fine right? There married after all. 

It's not like he will take a shower with her.

He will just be there around while she's taking her shower. 

She could handle embarassment but nervousness about the sink...

She could die in a heart attack! That's how frightening the sink is to her.

 She want to enjoy and spend more time with prince.

Prince looked at her in the eyes. He's surprised and also confused at the same time.

She doesn't sound like she was seducing him so he might be puzzled why she wants him to tag along with her in the bathroom.

She looked away. She don't want to have a staring moment with prince now. She's scared that she could read what she's thinking.

"I-its fine if you don't want to." she said. But hell, she don't know what she'll do later if she will actually take a shower in a bathroom with sink. She haven't tried it before but she will be okay, right?

Now, she's also not sure of what will happen to her.

If she could just demolish every sink in the world.

Prince kiss her forehead as if saying that he understand and he doesn't want to force her to say anything if its hard for her.

"Sure. If that will make you feel better." he said and gives her an understanding smile.

Her heart calmed down now. Good thing that prince didn't pressed her to tell him about why she was scared awhile ago.

He also agreed to accompany her in the bathroom. She solved the 2 problems in one go.

The world haven't forsaken her after all.

Lucky!

She got some clothes and put it in the bed.