Hey

Get your back off the wall

Don't you get comfortable

Looking so hot

I think that I might fall

Feeling like it's my birthday

Like Christmas day came early

Just what I want

So when we move

You move

Hey

Get your back off the wall

Don't you get comfortable

Looking so hot

I think that I might fall

Feeling like it's my birthday

Like Christmas day came early

Just what I want

So when we move

You move

Oh silly

Why you afraid

Don't be a big baby

Quit playing games

And put your arms around me

You know what to do

And we can take it down low

Whoa

I pulled into the parking lot and quickly looked up the song that was just playing to show Delilah. I got out of my car and locked it. I started walking up  the school yard to the doors when I was pushed down to the ground. I groaned when I hit the ground. Hard. I looked up to see 3 cheerleaders snickering at me. I growled as I stood back up. I was taller then all three of them and they had just pissed me off.

'Stay away from Justin! He's mine!" One of them said

I chuckled darkly. This is the worst day you can mess with me. "Oh, that's totally why you've been sleeping with every guy in this school, and that I have been dating HIM for the past 5 months!" I said threw gritted teeth.

"Oh put a cork in it slut we all no that he cheated on you with me." a voice said behind me.

I clenched my fist when I realized who it was.

Eleanor. The stupid slut.

I turned around and saw her smirking at me. "Oh did he not tell you?" She acted surprised as she walked closer.

"What he said while we were in bed?" She whispered in my ear when a voice near the door made her back up.

"Back off Eleanor." The voice growled

We all turned around to see Justin ,Delilah, and Ryder. I took a good look at all three of them and they weren't so happy.

"Aww hey babe!" She squealed making me lose my temper and fast. 

I grabbed her hair slipping my foot under her leg making her slip on the muddy ground as I got in her face. 

"Don't you ever talk to him like that AGAIN! I yelled as i shoved her face into the mud puddle she landed in before I was pulled off of her, the smell of citrus around me.