We're standing in the lift which is about to take us to the top floor. From there we'll have to take one more flight of stairs to get to our romantic destination.

"Are you sure we're aloud to be on the roof?" Zayn asks, nervously.

I squeeze his hand in reassurance. "Don't worry, I talked to the staff this morning. We had this all planned out and it's perfectly legal."

He grins. "You spoil me too much."

I shake my head and the door to the lift opens, letting us out onto the top floor. "There's no such thing as spoiling a princess too much. I want our last night here to be perfect."

He rolls his eyes and I let him go first up the narrow stairs so I can watch his cute bum as he walks up. Once we finally make it on top, the sun has already set so our only source of light is the bright lights from the surrounding buildings. And the candles which I had the staff set out for us.

I was worried they wouldn't do a good job decorating the roof, but I'm quite impressed. There's even rose petals sprinkled over the ground.

"Liam." Zayn whines. "This is all so cute. The view is...breathtaking." He gasps, running over to the ledge.

I join him, peering down over the city. I did a good job picking a location for this date, I think to myself while smirking.

"And you're more beautiful. Now let's eat this pizza before it gets cold." I tell him and we sit down at the little table that was set up for us. There's even little fairy lights which I hadn't noticed before. "Would you like some water? Or maybe wine."

"Ooh wine and pizza. We're getting fancy now." He giggles as I pour him a glass.

"Only the best for you." I say, winking.

He blushed, causing me to smirk as we dig into the pizza. Neither of us hold back as we stuff our faces. We haven't eaten in hours and all the walking around has really tired us out.

I can only eat a slice and a half and then I feel too nauseous to continue. The pizza is great but I'm way too nervous about the next surprise. It could either go very well or very badly and ruin everything. There's only one way to find out.

We talk for about an hour after eating and I can tell that Zayn notices there's something off about me. I'm bouncing my leg and sweating pretty bad, I don't remember the last time I've been this nervous about anything.

"Okay babe I know there's something wrong so we can just end the date now if you want. You need to pack to go home anyway." He says, a fake smile plastered on his face.

I shake my head. "No I'm sorry I just...can we talk?" I ask.

He chuckles, raising an eyebrow. "We've been talking for a while now."

I nod. "Can we just get really serious for a second?"

He nods. "Yes of course. What's up?" He asks.

I take his hand and lead him over to the ledge where we were before we started eating. "Okay I really don't know how to say this and I'm just gonna go for it."

He frowns and I can see the worry in his eyes. "Don't worry, there's no need to stress."

"Okay... This morning I had a whole speech planned out in my head and I had this whole idea of how it was all going to go down but that's so not me. When it comes to important things, I tend to just wing it and it just kind of works out. So here it goes..."

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asks, his eyes welling up.

My eyes widen. "Of course not, idiot. Hang on I'm getting there." I say and he giggles.

"The thought of us not being together one day is the scariest thing I could possibly think of. You are my moon, my sun, and everything in between. You make me smile and cry and you allow me to be myself. I feel happy when I'm around you. You've got the most beautiful dark eyes, the sexiest fucking jaw line I've ever seen...and I could kiss your lips all day if you'd let me. Not only that, you've got the silliest personality, which I find so attractive. Yet you know when to be serious and you always know the right thing to say...oh god please stop crying." I scold him as a tear runs down my face as well.

We both look like messes, crying on top of some random building. Yet, I couldn't be happier.

"I'm just gonna cut to the chase." I say and bend down on one knee, pulling a small box out of my pocket. I grab one of Zayn's hands which is very clammy. He has tears running down his face and he's shaking, which I'm going to hope is a good sign.

"I love you so much that it physically hurts me and there's not one bad thing that I could say about you because you're everything I've ever wanted. I want to be with you everyday and every night for the rest of my life. So will you make me the happiest man in this fucked up world...Zayn Javadd Malik, will you marry me?" I ask, my hands shaking as I open the box, revealing the simple yet beautiful ring inside.

I watch his mouth open and close, not know what to say. Not gonna lie, I almost threw up a couple times.

"Fuck you Liam, of course I'll marry you." He mumbles, pulling me up onto my feet. He immediately hugs me, burying his little face into the crook of my neck. "I love you." I hear him whisper.

"I love you more." I promise and pull away. "Now put on your ring, babe."

I help him slip it onto his shaky finger and he immediately hugs me again. He wraps all his limbs around me and I begin carrying him back to our hotel room.

"Wait." He whispers, pulling his head up. "We need to clean up."

"Don't worry. I paid them extra so they're gonna clean up everything." I say. "You haven't even kissed me yet." I pout.

He grins and connects our lips immediately. The kiss contains so much love and passion, I'm almost knocked off my feet.

This is exactly how I want everyday to be for the rest of my life.

(A/N: thanks for all the support, not many chapters left. Do you guys want me to write another story??)