25.

Emma's P.O.V

When we get back to the hotel, Luke helps me to get out of the car. I suddenly feel very dizzy and I can't stand on my own feet.

"Emma, are you okay?" Luke asks worried.

I shake my head. "I-I need to sit for a while."

"Here, I'll carry you on my back." Luke offers me.

I look at him thankfully and Ashton helps me to climb on Luke's back, which is very kind of him, because things are a bit weird between us.

We walk to the elevator and go to the highest floor. I bury my face in Luke his neck. He actually smells really good.

When we are in their appartment, Luke puts me on the floor. I look around.

"You want something to drink?" Calum offers me.

"Yes, thank you. I would like to have some water please." I say as I going to sit on the couch.

"That comeback you made was a good one." Ashton says and he gives me a little smile.

"Thanks." I say and I smile back at him.

"I'm coming with you, when you are going to pick up your stuff." Luke says.

"Me too." Ashton says.

I look at them thankfully and then Calum walks back with a glass of water for me and beer for them.

"Does anyone has a cigarette for me?" I ask.

"I have." Calum says. "Do you mind if I smoke with you?"

"Thank you and it's okay." I say.

I get up and take my glass of water with me, while I follow Calum to the balcony.

As I and Calum are standing outside, I feel a sense of calmness rushing over my body, The smoke is burning in my lungs as I take another puff. We look over at New York. The lights are actually really beautiful and you hear sirens every once in a while. And the sky is just as black as my soul feels right now.

When Calum throws away his cigarette, he asks me how I'm feeling.

"I'm sorry, I don't wanna talk about right now." I say back.

I don't know what I did wrong, why Jason started to fuck Lilly. I obviously did something what he didn't liked, because Jason was so good to me. He treated me like a princess, just like every girl wants to be treated

I rest my head on my arms. Calum rubs my back.

"I'm going inside, you want something?"

"Do you have something like vodka?" I asks.

"Yeah, I will get it for you." Calum says and he opens the door.

"Thank you." I say to him as I turn around.

"No problem. And you can smoke as much as cigarettes you want... I will buy a new one tomorrow." He says.

Luke's P.O.V

"How is she?" I ask when Calum gets back in.

"She needs alcohol and cigarettes..." He says. "So I think she's processing it all."

I nod and then Michael walks out of his room.

"Oh, I didn't know you were back." He says.

"Michael, please don't tell me Ella is in there." Ashton says slowly.

Michael rubs the back of his neck. "Ehh well guys." Michael clears his throat, "Ella got drunk and some things happened."

"You guys had sex?!" Calum yells.

"I'm sorry, I should've ask first. But I thought you didn't liked her anymore." Michael says with big eyes, obviously shocked about Calum's reaction.

"Michael, that's not the problem right now." Ashton says. "Sorry Cal."

Calum shakes his head. "No it's okay, we'll talk about this later." He looks at Michael.

"Then what is the problem right now?" Michael looks confused.

"The problem is, that Emma and Jason broke up-" I say, but Michael interrups me

"WHAT?!" Michael looks even more confused.

"They broke up because Jason was cheating on her. She caught him having sex with her best friend." I continue.

"Fuck." Michael mutters.

"Yeah, and now Ella cheated on her boyfriend. I'm not sure how Emma is gonna handle it." Ashton says.