24.

!!! ATTENTION !!!
THIS PART CONTAINS SEX

Michael's P.O.V

Damn this girl knows how to kiss.
She's really going for it.

She's currently sitting on my hips while I walk to the elevator up to my room, and we are having a game of tonsil tennis.

When the doors open to the elevator I quickly walk in there, not removing my lips from hers, and I push her up against the walls. I really hope nobody walks in.

Just my luck, the next floor and elderly couple walk in, looking at us. We quickly move a part. I look up but Ella starts talking to them but she doesn't really know what's going on as she is wasted.

"Helloooooo guys, sorry yooooou had see that" She says winking at them.

They just laugh and look at me.

"Is she..." The man starts to ask but I know what he's gonna say.

I nod.

"Young love" The woman says to the man as the walk out.

When we reach the floor my rooms on, Ella grabs my hand and drags me out.
I unlock the door and walk in, but before I could say anything Ella has pinned me to the wall. She starts violently kissing me.... I know I should stop cause she's drunk but I'm really enjoying this... Also I'm pretty sure she'll cry if I stop.

"Jump" I say to her, she gladly does it.

I lay her on the bed,
"Ella.. Are you sure?" I ask..

She just nods and giggles.

I have to stop for a second.. Will she regret it in the morning?
She looks sad that I've stopped, oh well here goes nothing.

I start kissing her again, I go down her neck to her sweet spot, I start sucking, leaving marks... Oops.
She starts to moan, holy crap that's the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

She starts pulling at the hem of my t shirt, I take it off and she just looks and giggles like a little school girl, wow how can she be this fucking cute while be fucking hot.

I start kissing her but then I squeeze her breast which makes her gasp, so I slide my tongue in, we move in motion with each other.

I start taking off her dress, when it's off I just admire her, she's gorgeous.

I undo my jeans then pull them off, she giggles again, God damn it.

I give Ella a quick peck then I start leaving little trail of kisses until I reach her chest.
I take a deep breath then undo her bra.

"Damn Ella!"

She laughs.

I start sucking them.
I take off her underwear and I move my head between her legs, I look up at her but she's already prepared.
I start rubber her clit with my fingers then I start licking.

I need her now!
I get up as quickly as I can to get a condom, I find one in the drawer, I guess the hotel knows what people get up to, I laugh to myself.

I quickly put it on and move over to her.

"Michael don't you want me to do anything?" She asks a bit confused.

"You've already done enough babe" I wink and she bites her lip, yep I need her now!

I quickly push into her, I take her by surprise.
I go slow to tease her and it's working.

"Michael" she lets out a deep moan, FUCK.

I start moving faster, Ella's moaning becomes louder

"Ella I'm so fucking close" I tell her, lifting her up and putting my head in her crook of her neck.

"M-Michae I can't Ho-hold it" She lets out a loud moan which makes me come...

What the actual fuck just happened?

I pull out and lay beside here.

She cuddles up to me.... I just had sex with Ella Smith... The girl who everybody had a crush on. I give myself a high five.