59.

Michael's P.O.V

It's been a year now. A year since Ella died.

There hasn't been much changed. Emma is back to school and we continued our tour.

Matilda is absolutely amazing. I love everything about her. She has the same eyes as Ella and she really looks like her. And like Emma of course, because they were twins.

Emma had a really hard time letting go of Ella. But she's doing better now.

And Calum....

What do I have to say about him?

He pretends he is okay, but I hear him often cry at night when he is alone. He doesn't want to talk to us very much and when he is on stage, singing some songs, I see tears blinking in his eyes.

The fans are very supportive. They know Calum lost his girlfriend and how broken he is, so they don't blame him for not taking pictures with them and stuff.

-------

"Mikey, can I talk to you for a sec?" Luke walks in.

I nod. "Of course. What's up."

"I would like to hear your opinion... What would you do if you find out your girlfriend is cheating on you?"

It took me a moment before I realised what he said.

"Wait what?!" I say.

Luke just looks at me, with tears in his eyes.

"Emma is cheating on you?! I mean, why, how?" I can't believe it.

He shows me a picture of her and another boy.

"That's Stefan, her roommate. I didn't trust him from the beginning, but she said nothing will ever happen between them because she is in love with me." Luke says. "But now I just don't know anymore."

"Well, if you look at his profile pic, he might have a girlfriend or something."

Then Luke shows me his instagram page.

His bio says : "❤E"

"What if Emma is his girlfriend?" Luke says.

The other pictures he has on his page are just some selfies. And tbh he totally looks like a fuckboy...

"I think you should visit her. And just ask her about it." I say. "Tell her you are scared that she might fall in love with him or something."

"What if she will be mad if I ask her... That she thinks I don't trust her."

"Then you say you don't trust him."

---------

Emma's P.O.V

"OMG LUKE?!" I yell out as my boyfriend stands in the doorway. "Oh my god, I've missed you so much!"

I put my arms around him and I bury my face in his neck. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me very thight.

"I've missed you too. It has been too long." He whispers.

I pull my head back and I look him in the eyes. I just simply nod before I crash my lips onto his.

"It's so good to see you." He says as he pulls back.

"Now I can introduce you to Stefan!" I hold the door open for him and let him in. "Yo Stefan. I want you to meet Luke." I yell at the bathroom.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Stefan yells back.

I turn back around to Luke, who has put his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket. He looks like a bad guy now, and it looks really hot.

"Damn Luke." I blink at him.

He doesn't respond and just looks at me. But his eyes are turning darker, like he's mad at me.

"Actually, that's why I came here... I don't want you to hang out with Stefan anymore."

"You came here for that?! You didn't even came for me?" I feel betrayed. "Why Luke?"

"I don't trust this Stefan dude..."

"Since when are you telling me what I should do?" I cross my arms.

"Since you started to hang out with him..."

"You haven't even met him!"

"I have seen a picture of the two of you, and it didn't seemed like you are just friends." Luke says angry.

Stefan walks out of the bathroom towards Luke with a streched arm, so he can give him a handshake.

I grab Stefans arm. "He doesn't want to meet you, I'm sorry." I say without looking away from Lukes eyes.

It stays quite for a while and Luke and me are still looking at each other. Stefan is the one who breaks the silence.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna go for a walk." He says.

"Yeah, I think you should do that." Luke says and he doesn't look away from me.

When Stefan is gone, I turn around and I walk to the kitchen.

"Normally I would offer you something to drink, but I don't give drinks to dicks." I say as I fill a glass of water for myself.

"I'm just worried that he will come between us." Luke says and he sighs. "And I really can't lose you right now."

Luke walks to me and he presses me softly against the kitchentable. I push him away.

"You know, Stefan won't be the one who comes between us, that is gonna be you." I say deadly.