36.

!!! ATTENTION !!!
THIS PART CONTAINS SEX!!!

Calum's P.O.V

Not very later I feel her tongue playing a game with mine. Her hands are holding my face as she sits on my lap. I feel my bulge growing and she does too. She starts to grin and she kisses me again. I grab her ass and put her right on my bulge to let it grow even more.

While our tongues are battling for dominance, she rests her hands on my chest. I get up with her in my arms and I walk to my room. I gently put her on my bed and she looks at me with a tiny smile on her face.

I climb on top of her and we start kissing again. My lips trail down on her neck, leaving little kisses everywhere I go. She grabs the bottom of my t-shirt and pulls it over my head. She starts gasping as I continue leaving a trail of kissing down her neck. She's following around the outside of the feather tattoo.

I pull of her top and quickly undo her from her bra. I put my mouth on her breasts and I see her eyelids flutter to shut. I feel her warm skin under my hands and her leg pressing against my length.

I continue my trail downwards, pressing a few kisses on her stomach. When I reach her jeans, she helps me taking it off.

"No teasing, just fuck me already." She says weaker than she intended.

I smirk at her and I shake my head.

My hands trace around the waistband of her panties before I gently tug them down her legs. When the pantie reach her ankles, she kicks them to the side.

She starts moaning when I put my forefinger on her slit. I'm collecting all the wetness that lies there and I start rubbing her clit. I speed it up a bit and she starts moaning harder. I bring my finger away and she whines.

"Hang on." I murmer.

I'm gonna lay more comfortable and I put my finger back on her slit. I slowly slip into her thight hole and start pumping a few times before I add a second finger. She closes her eyes and starts moaning. I go faster and deeper so she stretches out a bit. She's turning more wet and I add a third finger. She grabs the sheets beside her and I rub with my thumb over her clit.

"Are you good?" I ask, pulling myself up and hurriedly pushing down my pants and boxers before I start searching for a condom.

"Please, hurry up." She moans.

My length is glistening in the thin condom. I reach down and I put my tip in her entrance. I slowly push in and she starts to groan at the feeling.

Ella's P.O.V

Calum pulls outside and slides back inside. I look at his face. He's biting his lip and I can see the joy in his eyes. He slowly starts thrusting deeper and faster.

But it doesn't feel the same then when I was having sex with Michael or Tom. Not that I'm comparing him to them, and yes I was drunk when I slept with Michael, but it just feels really different. The way he's thrusting into me, he makes sure he's not hurting me.

And then it hit me.

Calum is not just fucking me. He's making love to me.

I grab his face and make him look at me. "Calum, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I-I'm fucking you, I guess." He says as he stops thrusting in me.

"No you're not. You're not fucking me Calum." I say.

Calum turns red. "Am I hurting you?" He asks.

I shake my head. "You are in love with me, aren't you?"

Calum stays quiet.

"You're not fucking me. You're making love to me... I can feel it by the way you are thrusting in me."

Calum starts kissing me passionate. I know he just confirmed it. I use my free hand to go through his hair while I put my legs around his waist. I start to moan again as he is pumping inside of me.

He looks down and he rubs with his thumb my clit. I feel my orgasm coming soon.

"Oh my god." I moan.

He starts thrusting deeper and I feel him hitting my hidden g-spot. My breathing is growing faster as I feel his balls against my ass.

"Are you close?" He asks.

He presses a kiss to my cheek as I sqeeze his hand that's on my hip, too lost with the pleasure to respond with words.

My body starts shaking as I feel him hitting the g-spot every time. I clench around his thick length and I start to moan very loudly. Calum starts groaning when he feels my orgasm.

His sweaty chest falls onto me a moment later. He takes off the condom and throws it away.

We go lay under the blankets and Calum starts to kiss me. I push him off me and I look into his brown eyes.

"Are you still in love with me Calum?" I ask

He sighs and looks away from me. He slowly starts nodding.

"When were you gonna tell me?" I ask.

"Well, never, because you got a boyfriend. And when you and Michael slept together, I thought you just didn't like me."

"Calum, it was a stupid mistake with Michael. I have never loved him..."

Calum finally looks at me.

"But I have loved you, and I still do." I whisper.

He gives me a long kiss. I smile at him before I curl up in his arms.

We lay there for a while and the only sound we hear is our breathing.