41.

Michael's P.O.V

We're all in the changing room, Hey Violet are on the stage right. We have 30 minutes till we go on.

Am I nervous? Yes of course I am, but I'm doing what I love so it's fine.

Everyone is laughing and jamming along to the music that was on.

Calum and Ashton go off to watch Hey Violet, so now it's just me, Luke, Emma and Ella.

We're still chatting and having a good time but I look over to Ella, she seems really sad and she's holding her stomach.
I go over to her, and I sit next to her.

"Hey Ella" I say while poking her cheek which makes her smile, but then it disappears and her face is back, which makes me sad.

"Ella what's wrong?" I say with concern in my voice.

"Nothing's wrong Michael" She's say with a fake smile.

"Ella... I know you're lying" I look deep into her eyes.

"Michael it's so sweet you care about me but there's nothing wrong" yet again she plasters on a fake smile and even a laugh.
I shake my head.

"Ella.." But before I could finish she butts in.

"MICHAEL I TOLD YOU NOTHING WAS WRONG, JUST LEAVE IT!!" She shouts and jumps up and walks over to the and while she walks out she mutters "Goddamn it"

I look over Luke and Emma and they both looked shocked.

"I was just try.."

"Just leave it Michael" Emma says while walking out to Ella.

I look at Luke and he shrugs at me.

"Luke do you know what's wrong" He shakes his head, while looking down.

"Luke you do, don't you" I raise one eyebrow.

"Michael I have no clue, probably her period"

Oh yeah I didn't think about that. "Oh yeah true " I agree.

"MICHAEL WHAT DID YOU DO!?!" Calum runs in.

Ella's P.O.V

I run out into the corridor and I run down. I just wanna be alone to think about it.
But when I turn the corner I run into Calum and Ashton, and we all fall into a pile on the floor.

"Oh it's like the first we met, you ran into me and we were on the floor.." He jokes and he looks up at me.

"You were crying...... Wait.. Why are you crying?" He stands up and pulls me up, then pulls me into a warm hug.

I look over his shoulder and see Ashton, he gives me a sympathetic smile and I return one.

We pull away from the hug and he looks at me, wipes away my tears.

"I'm just a bit hormonal, and Michael got on the wrong side of me"

He looks at me. "Michael?"

I nod, then he runs to the changing rooms.

"He's gonna kill him, isn't he?" I say to Ashton with a smile, he holds and laughs.

Me and Ashton sit on the floor while leaning against the wall.

"Tell me the truth." Ashton says with a serious look on his face.

I let out a sigh.

"I was sad, and I'm pretty sure Michael saw it, so he came over to me, which was nice of him, but he kept in say 'I know your not okay' and it was getting annoyed cause I just want to tell him.... Tell him that he might be the father....of my child." I let out a single tear roll down, Ashton pulls me into a side hug.

I shake my head "I was such a bitch to him."

"Don't worry , he will understand"

I sigh. "What if he doesn't"
"He will, I know him" he smiles at me.

Ashton has to be one of the nicest people in the world.

"ELLA WHERE ARE YOU?!" I hear Emma shout, but then she sees me when she runs round the corner.

I get up and hug her, and start crying softly again.

"I wanna tell him so badly Emma!" I say. Ashton walks up to us and starts rubbing my back.

"Tell who?" I hear someone say...

It's Michael..