31.

Luke's P.O.V

I run after her. "Emma, please wait!"

She turns around. "What Luke? What do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything from you." I say and I clear my throat. "I'm in love with you and I have since we met."

She looks at me. "Luke, I just broke up with my boyfriend...."

"I know, like I said, I don't want anything from you. I just want you to know that I'm in love with you and I don't want to lose you again." I say and I look deep in her eyes. "Please don't leave me."

She wants to say something, but she lost her voice. Tears appear in her eyes and she suddenly seems so broken. And then I realize what I have done. She broke up with her boyfriend, who didn't loved her anymore while she loved him with all her heart.

"I'm sorry Luke." She whispers and she walks away from me.

I can't move my feet and I feel frozen.

I see her stepping in the elevator and she looks me right in the eyes. Then the doors close.

I lost her again.

Ella's P.O.V

"I forgive you." Tom says.

My mouth drops open. "Y-you do?"

Tom nods. "I know you Ella, I know you wouldn't do something like this on purpose. It was an accident and I think you deserve a second chance."

I start crying. I can't help it, but I let it all out.

"Shhh, it's okay." Tom says and he pulls his arms around me.

He gives me a kiss on my forhead and I close my eyes.

--------
The day after
--------

I spent the night with Tom.

"Shall we go back to the boys? Maybe Emma is there and I really need to talk to her."

Tom nods.

I told him yesterday about my fight with Emma. He said that I needed to apologize to her and that I need to tell her that me and Tom are still together.

We arrive at their hotel, and I knock on the door. Michael opens the door and let us in. Calum and Ashton are sitting on the couch.

"Hi guys. Where are Luke and Emma?" I ask.

"Luke is in his room." Ashton says.

"And Emma?" I ask again.

Luke walks out of his room, looking like he hasn't sleep at all and only cried.

"She's back in Australia." He says.

If Tom didn't stood next to me to catch me, I was laying on the floor now.

"She needed space." Ashton says.

"Space from what?" Tom asks.

"Space from Jason and Ella." Michael says.

"And you guys fucking let her go alone? She's broken, something can happen to her!" I start yelling at the boys.

I know it's not their fault, but I blame them. Even though I'm the only one who should be blamed.

"Why the fuck would you think I'm like this then?!" Luke yells. "I fucking love her Ella. I've never stopped. And now she's gone. Again." Luke stopped yelling and suddenly he looks like a little boy who's so sad.

He rubs his eyes, and then I realize he's crying. I walk to him and I give him a hug. I feel his body shaking because of he's crying and I can't hold back my tears any longer.

"She will come back Luke, I know for sure." I say.

But to be honest, I don't know it at all. If someone hurts her, she won't forgive that person very easily. I know Luke hasn't done anything to her, but I did, and I don't know if I'm ever going to see her again.

Ashton's P.O.V
* That evening *

Ella and Tom are gone and we are just watching television. Luke can't sit still and is very restless.

"Luke, what's going on?" I ask, because it's getting annoying.

"I don't know." Is his answer. "It just doesn't feel right."

"What doesn't?" Michael asks.

But before Luke can answer, the show we were watching, get's interrupted by breaking news.

There are pictures from a airplane that has crashed.

This is the 8pm news hour.
Today an airplane has crashed. The airplane went from New York to Australia. We still don't know how it happened, but we can tell you that there are no survivors. Th-

I turn off the tv. I don't wanna see this.

There is a silence in the room. Nobody knows what to says.

Suddenly Luke gets up and he runs to the door. Before someone can say something, he slams the door behind him.

I bury my face in my hands.

"Fuck." Calum mutters.

Emma was in that plane...