42.

Luke's P.O.V

The concert is over and we're heading to the hotel. Me and Emma are sitting in the back of the bus, while everyone is in the front.

"Is Ella gonna tell them one day? Because they will find out eventually..." I say.

Emma shrugs. "I don't know. I've never seen her this bad actually."

"I hope everything will be alright."

Emma nods. "Yeah, me too. But as long as we're okay..." She looks at me with a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"Emma, this won't change anything between us... Because I'm still gonna hang out with them and you'll stay my girlfriend. No matter what!" I say and I give her a kiss.

"I-I'm your girlfriend?" Emma asks. "I thought we were just dating..."

"Well, if you wanna date-"

"No, I'm okay with it." She says with a smile.

"No wait." I say.

I get up and I pull her with me. I take both of her hands and I look into her eyes.

"Emma Smith, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask very serious.

She nods. "Yes, yes I will..."

I give her a kiss and then we both start laughing, because it was actually very weird.

Suddenly we hear clapping sound. The others are standing in the doorway.

"Congratulations!" Michael yells happy.

"So eh, now that it's official, let's go celebrate it." Says Calum with a wink.

Ella's P.O.V

"Ella, can I speak you for a second?" Calum asks me.

I nod. "Yeah sure."

We walk outside on the balcony.

"What's up?" I asks

"Well, we haven't actually spoke to each other since we... Well... You know." He says shy.

"Since we had sex?" I frown my eyebrows.

"Yeah I w-"

I interrup him. "I'm sorry Calum, I'm just not ready for a new relationship..."

He looks at me and suddenly I feel his lips pressed on mine.
Out of nowhere...
And how bad I want to kiss him back, I can't do it. I know he wouldn't handle it when I tell him I'm pregnant, and he might not be the father.

"Calum..." I say and I slowly push him off me.

"What Ella? I love you, and you know it... You told me you did too, and now you're telling me 'you are not ready for a new relationship'?!" He gets mad. "That's playing with people's feeling..."

"Cal, I know... And I'm sorry, but this just hasn't anything to do with you! I do love you, but I'm just not ready." I say.

He turns away from me and he looks to the city lights. We went having dinner, to celebrate the relationship of Luke and Emma. Calum was looking at me the whole time, but I just ignored him. I'm hurting him, I know that, but I just can't do it.

"Then why did you use me? You knew I was still in love with you... You had sex and now it's over between us?"

"I... Did... Not... USE YOU!" I start yelling.

If someone says this to me, I can get so mad.

"Jeez, what's wrong Ella? You've been acting weird all night..."

I closes my eyes and I take a deep breathe. It makes me calm again. "I don't know, I think it's because of the weather... I always feel bad when it's too hot." I say, so he won't notice it.

"Don't blame this on the weather Ella... And don't be scared.. I'm not going to leave you." He starts whispering. "I know you're pregnant.. I found the pregnancy test."

Fuck.

"Cal, I-"

"And I know I might not be the father, but that doesn't stop me from loving you. And if the father doesn't want to be the father of the child, I'll take his place and be his new dad." He says. "As long as you let me do it."

I have tears in my eyes and again I feel his lips pressed against mine, but this time, I let him kiss me.

"And as long as you let me take you on a date." He adds.

I start laughing. "You can take me on a date yeah..."

--------------
A/N
Hi guys this is our first authors note, and we just wanna say sorry if we are running slow on updating he chapters and making new chapters. School started nearly a month ago and it's already stressful for both of us. We will try to do a chapter every week xxxx thank you so so so much for reading or story it means the world to us!
Lots of love
Caitlin & Yovina xx