21.

Emma's P.O.V

"Girls?" A security guard is coming to us. "The boys are asking if you would come with me backstage."

A girl is screaming next to us. I hold a hand for my ear because it's hurting.

"OMG 5SOS IS ASKING US TO COME BACKSTAGE." The girl yells at her friends.

"No, they asked for these two girls." The security guard says to the girl.

She looks at us like she's gonna kill us, so we quickly walk with the security guard to backstage.

When Luke saw us in the audience, he stopped singing and only looked at me. Calum came standing next to him, and when Luke pointed at us, Calum's mouth dropped. The girls around us started to scream, because they thought Luke was pointing at them. No offence though, because I would think the same if I was a fan. But it didn't last long, because suddenly they started to smile, like they were really happy that they saw us again. They continued the concert like nothing happened and now, when we were about to go home, they are asking for us.

I grab Ella's hand, because I'm nervous. She looks at me and she squeezes my hand a bit. I squeeze back and we just smile like idiots. The security guard holds a door open for us and then I see Luke. He starts smiling and I just start blushing. The security guard closes the door behind us.

"H-hi." I say.

Ashton turns around and his mouth drops. Luke walks up to me and he just gives me a hug, a very long hug, and I don't mind.

When he lets go of me, I see Calum giving Ella a hug. Michael and Ashton both give me a hug too and then they give Ella a hug while Calum gives me hug. Let's just say they all give us a hug.

"It has been a long time." Ella says.

"Almost 2 years." Calum says.

"So, what brings you here?" Luke asks.

"Well, it's our birthday, and our friend gave us tickets to your concert. We never knew we would see you guys tonight, playing in front of us." I say

"Happy birthday!" Michael says happy.

We smile and say "Thank you." at the same time.

"Hey, what if we go something to eat somewhere and celebrate your birthday." Calum suggest.

"Except if you need to go home, then we can do it another time." Luke says.

I look over to Ella and she nods.

"We would love to go to eat somewhere with you guys." I say.

They start smiling and I look over to Ashton, who hasn't said a word since we're here.

"We're gonna change clothes and then we can go." Michael says.

We just nod and they walk away.

"I'm gonna call Jason." I say to Ella.

As I call Jason, he picks up.

"Hey babe, how was the concert?" He asks.

"Hi, it was so much fun. And guess what." I say enthusiastic.

"What?" He says.

"We know the guys. We've been to the same high school. Remember that guy who dm'ed me? Luke Hemmings?" I say.

"Yeah?" Luke says.

I turn around to him and he starts smiling when he sees me calling, he's turning red out of embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, I remember. That guy who had a crush on you?" Jason says hatefully.

I fear his blunt reply. Why is he so hateful towards me? Isn't he happy for me?

"What's wrong Jason?" I say, starting to get real pissed off.

I see Luke turning around with a worried face. Ella rubs my back to comfort me, it doesn't work.

"Why are you calling me? To rub it in my face? To make me jealous?!"

I don't reconize Jason anymore. He has never been like this.

"JASON SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell at him.

It stays silence.

"I just wanted to let you know that we are going to eat somewhere, so I might be coming home late." I say, when Jason hasn't replied.

"Maybe Luke has a place left in his bed, I'm sure you both like it. So you don't have to come back home for me." He says.

"You know what Jason? Go fuck yourself. We'll talk about this tomorrow when you have stopped acting like a dick." I say and I hang up on him.