51.

2 months later

Calum's P.O.V

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Ella.

She nods and stands up from the couch. Her belly is very big, she only has a few weeks to go. Today we go to the doctor, for a final check.

When we get in the car, Ella is very quiet.

"Are you okay?" I ask worried.

She fakes smiles and nods.

"I know when you are lying Ella. C'mon, tell me what's wrong." I say while I grab her hand.

She sighs. "I'm just worried that there might be something wrong with the baby..."

"Why? They only called for a final check..."

"Calum. They normally don't call in the last month for an appointment. They only call if there's something wrong with the baby..."

"Maybe it's nothing bad. We will see... We are driving to the hospital, and then we will hear it.. Okay? There is nothing to worry about, yet." I say and I squize her hand gently.

She sighs relieved. "You're right. Let's just hear what the doctor has to say."

--------

"I'm afraid you have to leave the room mr. Hood." The doctor says to me.

"No, it's okay. He can stay." Ella says with a smile.

"This will be a private conversation. You can tell him afterwards." The doctor says.

Ella looks at me. "It's okay, you can go."

"I'll wait for you." I say as I give her a kiss.

I leave the room and I take a seat in the waitingroom.

Luke's P.O.V

"Lukeeyyy!" Emma yells as she runs into my arms at the airport

I kiss her and I feel the butterflies in my belly.

She grabs my hand while I grab her suitcase. She's coming with us on tour so she can be there for Ella and when the baby will be born.

"How's Ella?" She asks.

"She and Calum went to the doctor. They will be home soon." I say.

When we get home, Mikey and Ash are sitting on the couch, playing a game.

"Yo guys. Emma's here." I say.

"Hi guys. Good to see you !" She says and she gives them both a hug.

Ash sits back at the couch and continues the game, not caring about her.

She looks at me, while I give Ashton a mad look.

"I'm going to put my suitcase in your room." She says to me.

"Okay, my room is next to the kitchen." I say and I give her a little smile.

"What the hell Ash." I say when Emma is in my room.

Ashton shrugs.

"Don't be such a dick towards her. It's not her fault okay?! You should be a dick towards me..."

"Why Luke?! Just because she didn't pick me?!" Ashton says. "She's coming between us, and you are letting her."

"Wait. So you're telling me to leave her?"

"I don't know okay?!" Ashton shakes his head. "I don't fucking know anymore."

"Guys. I think it's better for you to talk outside... Emma could hear you." Michael says.

I nod. "You're right." I say to him and I pull Ashton outside with me.

"I'm trying Luke. I really am. But everytime I see her... She's making it hard for me." Ashton says. "She tries to talk to me everytime, but I'm just rejecting her. I can't act normal towards her and then you are getting mad at me for acting a dick towards her. You should be mad at me, but I just can't act normal towards her. I don't wanna fall in love with her."

"Look, it's not that I don't care about you, but I really can't leave her. I'm so deeply in love with her..." I say.

"No, you shouldn't leave her. It would break her. It will break both of you." Ashton sighs. "And no matter how hard I try, I just can't do it..."

"You can't do what?" Emma asks while she steps outside. "Or shouldn't I have heard that? Sorry, I only wanted to smoke."

"I can't pretend to like you." Ashton says to her while he walks inside.

Emma looks at me and slowly tears are appearing. "H-he doesn't like me? And I've been trying my hardest to be friends with him all this time."

If only she knows he's lying...