46.

!!! ATTENTION !!!
THIS PART CONTAINS SEX!!!!!!

Luke's P.O.V

I grab Emma's hand when Calum and Ella are gone. I pull her with me to my bedroom. She starts laughing.

"What?" I ask.

"You wanna have sex with me so badly..."

"Yes. Yes I do." I whisper as I pin her up the wall.

I start kissing her on her lips. Our tongues play a little game and I slowly drop to her neck. I start to suck and I leave a hickey. I move my mouth and I'm right at her g-spot. I start sucking again and all she does is moaning and rushing with her hands through my hair.

I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my hips. I go back to her mouth where our tongues continue the little game. I walk to our bed and I let her fall on it. I kiss her neck again, leave new hickeys and I follow my trail to her chest. She quickly undo herself from her t-shirt and bra.

"Damn." I say as I look at her boobs.

She starts laughing and I continue my trail of hickeys all down her chest. I slowly put my hand on her right boob and start twisting the nipple between my fingers.

She starts moaning louder and I quickly press my lips at hers.

"Shh." I say as she stopped moaning. "Mikey and Ash are home."

"Fuck." She mutters.

"It's okay, I don't think they heard you." I say to comfort her.

"That's not what I meant..." She says with a smile. "Fuck, because they're home. I want you to make me cum loud, but that's not possible..."

I moan and I start sucking her nipple. I leave some more hickeys and I go down to her belly. She takes her pants and panties off and I need a minute to look at her beautiful body.

I take my own shirt and pants off. I open her legs and withouth warning her, I press my mouth right on her clit. A very loud moan comes out of her mouth and she grabs my head. I start kissing her thighs but she forces me to go back to her clit. And because she has her hands around my head, I don't have any other option.

"Don't play a game Luke." She whispers

I start leaving kisses on her entrance and then I push a finger in it. She almost sit straight up because of my move, but she slowly falls back.

"Damn Luke." She moans.

I pull my finger out and back in, while I'm sucking at her clit.

In no time, she cums on my fingers. I lick my fingers off and I taste her. Damn, she tastes very good.

"Now let me help you." She says and she sits back up.

"No need, princess. You already did that." I say and I pull my underwear off.

I grab a condom and wrap it around my length. I slowly push it in her vagina and I look at her face to see if I can continue. She nods and I kiss her while I start thrusting in her. She's very tight and we both are moaning.

"Damn, you're so tight." I gasp

"Jason had a lil fucker. You're so much better." She gasps too. "I'm gonna cum." She starts moaning very loudly. "Damn Luke, faster."

As she wish, I go faster. We both cum at the same time, and I think Ash and Mikey heard us. I get off her, take off the condom and go lay beside her. She rests her head on my chest.

I think about Ashton. I feel bad for him. He has told me his secret, and then I'm having sex with the girl he loves too...

I sigh.

"What's wrong Lukey?" Emma asks.

I look at her and I start laughing. "Did you call me Lukey?"

She nods, but she's still waiting for an answer.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm in love with you, and that's the most important thing." I say to comfort her.

I press my lips on her forhead. She closes her eyes.

"Are you excited to go to Europe with us?" I ask her.

She opens her eyes. "Yeah, about that Luke. I have to tell you something..."

She sits up straight. I do the same and I look at her. She turns her head the other way.

"What is it?" I ask worried, but I already know what she is going to say.

"I'm not going on tour with you... I'm sorry."