20.

Ella's P.O.V

We're on our way to the 5 seconds of summer concert.

Lilly got us tickets to Madison Square Garden because were just on the outside of New York.
I love where we live, it's amazing. We live in a small, calm town but it's got everything we need, then if you drive for 10 minutes you will be in NEW YORK! I just love it.

Our taxi pulls outside of MSG and I start getting butterflies, I have no clue why.
Probably because I've never been to a concert before.

I look up at the headline and it says..
"MSG - 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. ROWYSO..... HEY VIOLET "

Ohhh there's gonna be two bands lucky me.

When we get to the entrance, I look down at my ticket and realise Lilly had put us in the pit. Is that close?

I look up at Emma and she has the biggest smile on her face.

"I'm so excited Ella, this is out first concert"

I look down.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I'm just.... Scared"

Before Emma could ask me what's wrong and security guards asks for out tickets, we give them to him and he scans them, then we walk through the security check.

As we walk through Emma looks up at me with a concerned look. "Why are you scared?"

We stop and she spins me round so I'm looking at her.

I just look at the floor and shrug.

"Ella.."

"I don't know..." I look up at her and smile.

"Well, let's just hope the concert makes you happier" She smiles which shows off her pearl white smile.

I couldn't help but smile even more, I don't know how she does it.

We try and find the entrance to the pit but we can't find it, so we ask someone.

"Ummm excuse me, my sister and I can't find the entrance to here" I show him the tickets.

"Oh right this way" he puts his hand behind mine and Emma's back. Okay....

"There you go beautifuls" He winks.... The cringe is real.

"Thanks" Emma says as we run into the arena laughing our arse off.

As we get into the pit it seems that were quite close...Lilly told us to arrive early to get the best spot, I guess she's right cause were at the front.

-----

Hey violet was amazing, now we're just waiting for 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!
The girls all around us are screaming there heads off, yeah I'm excited but not excited as them.

I wonder what they're like.

Then all of a sudden the lights go..
Then there's a drum going.... Omg I getting excited now.

Then Michael runs on!!............ Wait... WHAT?

I look at Emma and she looks at me....

She mouths "What the fuck"

I look up and see Michael on the side I'm on, Luke is in the middle and Calum is on the fair side. What!?

Then the background lifts up and Ashton is there!!
I'm so confused right now.

Luke's P.O.V

"Holy crap I'm nervous" I say shaking Calum.

"Dude we are all, stop fucking shaking me!" He says lunching me.

" 5,4,3,2....1" the guys says to us and we run on.

Damn I'm hyped right now.

We stop playing the music, we hear the crowd screaming.. Our names.

We start to play end up here and everyone starts to jump.

This never gets old.

"Okay guys I'm sorry but we're gonna ruin the vibe in here cause this song is about a girl called Amnesia." Calum's says and his whole face lights up when he sees all the lights flash.

.......

"I remember the day you told you were leaving... I remember the makeup running down your f-" I stop singing.

I look in the audience and I see Ella and Emma. I literally see them in front of me. Calum comes standing next to me and asks me what's wrong. I just point in the audience. He looks at the audience and I feel him freezing.

Fuck. I was so close at getting over Emma.