"Bitch we must be going on vacation because you talking about pack some clothes we gone be gone for a while." I laugh and shake my head no while Zeus puts the bags in the trunk.

"Nah G daddy's locked up, well so he thinks so we gotta go "Live Big"" I roll my eyes at the statement because I've never really be fond of our safe house but it's fine now that I'm older I guess.

I sit back and text Mrs. Jones, My father's lawyer. They had a little fling a while back before Kia was born and according to the story he told us, we supposedly have a little brother out there somewhere but her and my father got into this useless argument and she enrolled in Harvard and ended up becoming a Successful lawyer up in Chicago. But a couple years ago her and daddy ran into each other had a one night stand and every since then she's been his personal lawyer, which I'm thankful for. I tell her to contact him as soon as possible and she agrees.

Zeus gets back in the car and stares at me before kissing my cheek and making me smile "So I'm takin you to your moms or you comin back to my house?"

"No I'll tell you where to go."

After driving for about 30 minuets, we pull up to a quiet, suburban looking neighborhood with gorgeous mansion's and perfectly trimmed and green grass. Its like the houses you see in movies. You know when the rich family lives in a gated house inside a gated community. And they don't have dead grass patches all through their yard and the shrubs are shaped like dolphins. That's the kind of neighborhood our safe house was in.

We were raised in the hood and always had thug mentalities, but we knew how to clean up and fit in with the high class crowd when we needed to. My father enjoyed having nice things so his dirty money was always spent making clean purchases. Cars, houses, anything that me and Kia asked for. But yet we settled for less.

When we pull up I help Kia Get our bags out of the back seat and carry them up the stairs with Zeus following with the rest.

I watch as z follows us into the house and makes himself comfortable turning on the large flat screen mounted to the wall.

"I could get used to living like this." We laugh and Kia heads straight to the kitchen as always.

"Its 11:53 at night what the fuck you think you bout to cook?"

"Shut up I'm hongry. I bet yo fat ass eat whatever I make."

I laugh because she's telling the truth I always wait for her to cook because I never learned and I don't plan on learning. As long as I can read the directions on the box I'll be ok. Right?

I walk out the kitchen and she yells behind me that's she calling Jamel to come over.

"Don't care."

I grab z from off the couch and he whines but still follows me upstairs and to my room. I laugh as he takes in the scenery.

"So y'all been ballin.. Ain't decide this was something you should have told me?"

I roll my eyes. I tell him everything but if I would have told him that im living a good life too.. But only when things go bad. He would have never thought about going with me, he already thinks I'm high maintenance and he hates the lifestyle I live. But that's not something I can help. I was born into this lifestyle and its the only thing I know, and I don't think I want to give it up any time soon.

"What is there to tell? You had to think about staying with me when you found out what my pops did for a living. So this wouldn't do anything but make you not want me more, we'll at least that's how I see it."