T W E N T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

"You could have given it to me at school", he hissed. 

"I couldn't wait!"

"What!? For what!"

"To give it back to you so that I'd stop smelling it like a creep!"

I bite my tongue and flinched at what I just said. I heard his approaching footsteps and the same smell as the jacket roaming around my nose.

"Turn around", he coughed.

"Actually my eyes are infected and"

"Face me", he barked.

"But"

"No buts. No ass. TURN AROUND!", he howled.

I gasped and jumped slightly. I turned around. My ears were burning and my cheeks were getting hotter and hotter. I turned around to face him but I kept looking down holding his jacket close to my chest. His naked chest few inches away.

"Look at me, Kat"

Fear caused my eyes to water. I was just too scared of him. I can't see in his eyes like this.

"Kat?", he whispered.

I gave up and slightly turned my head up. My brown eyes captured his green ones. I saw his eyes racing up and down my body. My cheeks burnt and it was clearly noticeable I was dead red. I had worn same clothes from last night. Red off shoulder crop top and dark denim jeans.

"Blushing?", he tilted his head examining me.

I licked my lip and cleared my throat. His lips twitch and then I saw his dimple.

WHY WOULD HE GRIN AT A MOMENT LIKE THIS!?

"No. I'm not", I stuttered.

"So you're not blushing?", he raised a brow, approaching me.

If I die please tell Xavier my brother to give my cap back and keep that frog away from my grave.

"Mister Grumpy", my breath hitched.

"What? want to say something?", He took one more step forward and I took one backward. At least stop grinning like you're going to rape me or something.

"Why do you keep going backwards?", he asked.

"because you keep coming forward", I whispered.

I eventually felt a hard wall behind my back and gulped. He was just 3 inches away from me.

2 inches.

1 inch.

As I planed to escape his room and moved towards door, he rested his hand on the wall to stop me. Now his hand was on the wall right next to my waist. 

His eyes hungry for my mole above my lips. His tired painful eyes. His pleading lips.

His face just an inch away from mine. I could even smell his shampoo. Mint and ice. He then whispered something as his warm fresh breath tickled my ear.

"Blush doesn't work around bad guys babe"

My jaw slightly dropped as his breath hit my bare neck. He started chuckling. 

WHAT IS HE LAUGHING FOR !?

He laughed for straight minutes. This was the second time I saw him laugh. I shook out of my thoughts when he pinched my nose.

"You look so funny when you blush Kat. Do girls even do that now a days? You look so cute", and he continued laughing. I had a slight smile on by seeing him laugh.

I took the chance and pushed him away to run towards the door. 

I ran out of the room dropping his jacket on the floor. I still heard him laughing. I smiled, I won't change clothes today, If that's what he adores.

I almost bumped into Ciara. She smiled as a tear boiled in her eyes.

"It's been ages since Wrath laughed like that. What happened?", she asked. Tow maids smiled exchanging looks. The old butler nodded his head in amazement, "That's the music to our ears", he whispered to the maids.

"Bye", I hugged Ciara and dashed out through the door.

"But", she gasped.

I just ran away from there. I kept a smile on my lips all the way back to home. Our houses were not that far away from each other I noticed. Only a 25 minute walk.

Time to go to school.