59

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 59

Anger, frustration, annoyance and what not, I was feeling back then. How could he left ne yearning for him just by few touches? I hurriedly walked towards the mandap. Everything was set, bride and groom were called by the priest. I didn't miss the look in Purab's eyes when Vrinda was descending the stairs. She was incredible, more like a royal lady. I and everyone were dazed by her beauty, no doubt she's Purab wrapped around her twinkie but more than that her delicate, sweet and innocent self had bewitched everyone. And above all I was glad that she's a part of our lives. We all smiled and showered them with visible flower petals and our invisible love. Their love is strong. As I was smiling looking them doing Pheeras, I caught the smug look in Shaksham's eyes and a smug smile playing on his lips. The touch of his lips was still raw and vivid on my body but this was mixture of something else as he had a group of smug-smilers along. Oh no! Shoot! Shoes!!
"Rishi, where are the shoes?" I asked him whilst he was nibbling on Mungodas. He looked at me with surprise.
" You asked for shoes, so I send them to you, " he said and then we both were like, you can guess.
"Cheater, " I mumbled.
" What do we do now, didi?" Tripti asked quirking her lips.
" We lost it. No chokies for me," Vinee sobbed. I picked her up and tried to sooth her but she was soon flying out of my arms. Tbe culprit was Shaksham.
" Oh Vinee, why are you crying baby?" He cooed her. I so knew his games. That pig.
" Puvi di lost shoes, my pinkish shoes," she blinked her cute eyes.
" Pinkish? " he asked.
" Yes, di said I had to protect them," she told. Yes, that was a lie fed her but it was like that wuth kids ok?
" You're such a liar, Purvi. You broke hearts with lie," he said with knowing look. Yeah, right? And that was him crying on pillows, being rejected and yearning.
" You stole them, pig," I glared him snatching Vinee from him.
" Purvi di, over here," I heard Aahana and she was showing me the shoes but was being chased by a boy. Very pretty boy. And she was blushing. Ohhooo! A new story.
" Thinking same, are we?" I heard Shaksham with same look but opted to not tell him.
I ran towards Aahana and Shaksham behind me. We all four chasing each other. And our running session was thoroughly enjoyed by the others.
"Aahana, throw," I said to her and she threw the box of shoe towards me and I ran to hide them.
I looked behind when I reached the hallway and relaxed when there wasn't anyone. I smiled triumphantly.
I looked at the shoes and hid them in store room.
" None can find this now," I smirked.
" Really? " I heard a voice and I knew who it was.
" You don't know where they are, " I said arrogantly and he walked upto me.
" I know where they are but I am not here for shoes. I want to talk," he said.
" But I don't, " I said but he neglected me and took me to the stairs leading to terrace.
" Why are we going there? Everyone is downstairs, " I said.
" And keeping themselves busy. They can be fine without us fir few minutes, " he said and left my hand. We stoid at tge edge of terrace with railing for support. The monsoon winds were blowing, occupying my mind with breezy thoughts. For a minute I forgot I had to stay away from him instead I leaned on him closing my eyes.
" It's soothing, right? " he asked gently.
"Very. Infact very calm," I added. He smiled and kissed my head which was on his shoulder. Vit was like that little act throw s bucket full of water and let me back to senses.
" What are you doing? " I whispered softly.
" Letting you know something, " he said taking my hands.
" What? " I whispered again.
" What this mean to me," he intertwined our fingers and I looked up to see his soft expression.
What was he talking?

-----------