35

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 35

Sometimes it felt like you wanted to have peace but that peace resides in someone's  burning gaze. I was feeling same. All the time we're doing shopping I was feeling shaksham's eyes on me... Though his gaze was guilty and it should be like that but I wanted to console him. I knew how bad he would be feeling but I had to be adamant on my resolve.

"Try this mam," attender said passing another ring to Vrinda and she was confused again.

"Help me out please, " she looked at us and I literally laughed at her reaction.

"Here, try this," shaksham said showing her a diamond heart ring with platinum base. It was literally beautiful, it's features were sharp and have a intense aura in it.

"Wow...," Vrinda was so astonished with his choice that she was left speechless.

"It's really is beautiful, " purab agreed. I watched the ring but kept silent just to let Shaksham know how seriously upset I'm with him.

"Purvi? " Purab asked me.

"Ah.. good," I said and strolled forward to look a ring for shaksham.  Though I left them behind but I already had watcged the hurtful look on Shaksham's face. Whatever but he has to apologise and repent.

Once we were done with shopping rings we left.

"Purab, stop I've to buy something, " I said as I noticed a chemist shop. I needed to buy an ointment 'cause it's paining like hell.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing much," I said closing the door. I asked for an ointment and about to pay when another hand stopped me from paying and paid for me. I looked over to see it's shaksham's. I didn't want to talk rightnow hence I walked out.

"I'm sorry purvi," he said with a guilty look that made me halt in my track.
I twirled to look at him and he smoothly approached me.
"It was unintentional. I'm really sorry. I don't know what comes over me that I did that but-" he was going to say something but I interrupted him.

"I know what exactly happened to you Shaksham. Whatever that qas you ought not to hurt anyone. I want to accept your apologies but its of no use coz I can't be same with you. I am scared of you now. I don't know when you're going to hurt me out of your hatred. I really wanted to be your friend shaksham because I know you need one but I'm scared to be hurt.... both physically and mentally, " saying I came back to car following him behind me and we vroomed away.

The day ended with a complicated note but the excitement of Purab's engagement made every odd vanished.
" we bought this for you," mom said entering the room, I quickly rolled down the sleeves of my shirt curtaining my blue marks given by shaksham.

"That's beautiful mom but I can't wear it," I sighed exasperating.

"Why? I thought you'd love it," mom said in disappointment. I felt bad but I can't let anyone see my mark as the dress was sleeveless.

"I'm not feeling like wearing sleeveless today," I smiled a fake one. Though mom was suspicious about my sudden interest in a full sleeve dress but instead of interrogating me she left to work.

Expectedly we arrived o  time at Vrinda's and the decoration was stunning. The whole banglow was looking like a bride and shinning with proud. We were welcomed cordially by the Mehta couple and I was relieved that I hadn't met Shaksham till now. Aahana was strolling across the main halll in her pricess authority, bossing every other person she met. She even told a lady that she was looking horrible and the look on that lady's face was incredible.
Everyone was engaged in some sort of work and shame on me if I didn't help them.

"Aunty please.  I want to help and why would you work when I am here," I said to mehta aunty when I saw her struggling amoung various work.

"You're so kind child. Thank you so much. I just need sone flowers here. Could you borrow them from storage?" She asked and I smilingly nodded.
Reaching the storage, I picked a 'thaal' of flower petals and about to turned when I felt a hand on my shoulder and looking over it was shaksham.  I thought to ignore him today but he was not letting me go.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyingly.

"Just you to accept my apology, " he said taking the flower from my hand.

"I need totake them out," I said and step forward to have them but he holds my arms in his once again. I gasped when he pulled the sleeves of my dress a little up to see my scar and then press his fingers on there applying medicine.  I didn't say anything to stop him. Its quiet weird that he's trying to cure it when only he's the one who gave me this.
I lookex at him as he continued doing that. "I want a friend Purvi. I don't demand her to bevall sweet with me... I want her to be herself with me but I want a friend.  I need a friend," he said and walked out with the thaal leaving me to think about his words.

-----'----'-----

Its getting little instense, right? Don't worry it will be a mixture of alll you want ;)