37 b

---------- PART 37-b

I cleared my throat before starting to tell them.
" Purvi! Enough with this dramatic suspense," mom glared me and I massaged my brows.

" Fine mom," I sighed and started.

FLASHBACK----------

I ran away from the dinning place, far enough to laugh out loud on Shaksham's face and his clingy girlfriend's. I was laughing hard and searching for place to escape from Shaksham.
" I know you're in here somewhere. Just come out or it would be bad, " shaksham's threatening voice fall into my ears and I hid more behind the flowers. I muffled a laugh again.

"Really? So you want me to chase you," he said in playful voice. I was shocked by his flirty side. "We just become friends and you have started with your flirting already? " I asked him walking back to hide as I knew he would came in the path of my voice. "Haven't you heard "flirting is good for health; you know like- yoga,"he played along chuckling a bit. " I like it more from Ranbir kapoor, afterall he was a flirt but it's weird from an MMA fighter, " I teased him. " There's more to explore, baby, " he chuckled. I was taken a back. What has gotten in this person? One day before he was ready to punch me.. hated my gut and now he's flirting with me like a Romeo. " I would love to but I guess I'm not Interested in adventure tonight, " I said searching where he'd gone. I just saw him and now I couldn't see him. " I think I should teach you how to have fun," I heard his voice from behind and froze. Shoot! He found me; now that he had found me I would be doomed. He would definitely kill me. I slowly turned around praying for less painfuldeath. "Hi," I awkwardly said. His facewas looking like a lion eyeing his prey. Think purvi... think. As he was evily glaring me my eyes found the tap pipe. Whoosh! I just found my way out. I acted as if I was stumbling and tgen fall down near tap while he was stalking towards me. In jiffy I opened the tap and wet him with water and then our water fight startedin which I was the one to won over him but at the end he beat me and then that pool incident happened. ------------- END OF FLASHBACK"So that was what happened, " I said in weak voice looking at all the person who was standing around me and probably glaring me. I looked at dad, bro, everyone but I was the one guilty. " Ok ok. I am sorry everyone. I won't bother shaksham anymore and I will never go near pool, dad. Not untill I learn how to swim and I'm sorry ma," I said weakly feeling so bad of my deed. " I'm happy you learnt your lesson. Now take rest," mom said and everyone exited the room. Wow! I am the drowning and mom just declared me culprit, not that she was wrong but my ego had wounded. But it's ok our parents wants us to learn good and be a good person. So it's ok.