47

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 47

Twirling in front of mirror I admired the flowy blue dress shaksham bought me. It's weird I always thought blue looks pukish on me but now its like blue has enhanced my beauty. Weird na? I always fought with him but at the end of the day, I only admire him or his work. This liking thing is really getting me and I need to fall out the trap. Enough is enough,  I can't let myself weak of his stare, of his smile, of his voice. I think it's.......

'Knock, knock' I heard someone saying so with amusement.

" Who's this?" I asked chuckling.
" Delivery boy," Ratul said, I can feel his grin while saying so.
"What has you brought? " I played along.
"That's a secret," he chuckled.
" Just a minute, " I changed and rapidly wrapped my dress and closed the closet and opened the door.
"Where's my parcel? " I asked him in British tone.
" It's here, madame, " he bowed showing me a wrapped box with satin ribbon. Excitedly I opened it and saw a dress .
" A dress? " I asked him.
" I want you to wear this tonight at function," he scratched his neck and turned to leave. No wait for even a thank you mister.

" So a dress ha?" I turned to see dad with a smug smile.
" Its nothing dad," I came back in room.
" Your crush is gifting you a dress and its nothing? " he was amused.
He's still stuck at that! Shaksham is my crush, Ratul is no more in crush list.
"I too wanna see you in this dress baby," he said and walked out.
Oh god! Only for you dad, only for you.

LATER THAT NIGHT

we all summoned at Mehta's house and all were busy with guests including me. Of course I have friends to attend and compliments to receive. Among these,  I was pretty sure Shaksham is going to be upset with my dress but I think I can handle him.
My eyes catch the glimpse of him and instantly regretted seeing him. Apart from his amazing outfit and devilishly handsome looks, there was burning anger in his face that was for me and I knew. God! He must be so angry right now for ditching his dress but I just did this for dad. Now I have to explain this to him.
I followed him to his room which was actually calm and quite. Strange.
I walked to him and shook him where he was standing closing his eyes.
"What happen?" I asked.
No reply.

'Did I do something? "

No reply

"C'mmon Shan talk to me," I insisted making a puppyface.
" What did I do to make you upset? At least tell me that," I shaked him little but he became the cold Shaksham. I was getting frustrated of his cold act as if the old him was getting back to his self.

" look, if you don't talk to me I will punch you," I hesitantly spoke and stood up in a ready to puch way.

"Get lost," he hissed irritatingly. I couldn't take it any longer tried to punch him in his face but in a real smooth and swift motion he caught my tiny fist in his palm and twirled me around as I was caged in his arms and my back was plastered in his chest. I could feel his chest heaving in sync with mine breath. His breathe was fanning my neck causing all the hairs on the back of my neck to stand. I gulped inaudibly and my heart was going with missile speed. This was hella weird.
I hope I didn't do any stupid thing in daze.

......TBC

Wanna read more?
For cue- the girl at the corner seat I about to wrap up.
#oma is at its peak
#troll is going through writers block and can possibly be in my incomplete work.
But I've two stories on my mind. Would be posting synopsis and prologue soon.
Till then happy reading #oma.