50

Hey everyone, sorry about yesterday.
Here isthe half century part. I hope you all would share your views it was.... is weird and my first time in such thing.

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR
PART 50
"Ratul?" I asked perplexed, I was so determined on avoiding him. He just so annoy me. Let me tell you, yesterday when I wore the dress given by him he just acted like he's so special to me and was flattering himself. And this fight and other things with Shaksham made me irk to him more.
"Where are you going? " He asked me with a smile. "The function is here," he stated.
"It's suffocating, I was just looking for fresh air, " I excused myself and looked behind his shoulder if anyone was seeing me with him.
" Umm.. would you like to dance?" He asked blushing.
Oh, please. Stop with your blushing, you're looking like an idiot.
" No-" he cut me off and pulled me.
" I'm not taking your no," he pulled me on the dance floor and I could see whole crowd looking at us. I did not want that. Even shaksham was looking at us. Angry face. God! I'm so much in trouble.
" Ratul, let go. I do not want to dance, " I said as he swayed me.
I don't know why but it was not as how I wanted. This was real weird!
Ratul didn't let go of me instead danced on the whole long song making me hard to control the urge to punch him.
I did not see Shaksham after that and it kinda get me. I really wanted to see him, dance with him. But alas! He won't.
I came in garden where none was and sat on the grass thinking of what if and what not.
I just hope he became normal if he didn't feel anything about it. He should be straight forward about it. But whom I was saying, I myself was avoid him.
" You danced quite well. The two of you looked cozy," I heard a voice behind and I knew it belongs to Shaksham. Finally, thought to show yourself? But his comment irked me.
Was he jealous? His hands was inside his jeans pocket, he was wearing a white t-shirt with blue blazer, looking ravishingly hot. His hairs was tousled and was wet on his forehead due to dribbling sweat. I swear I was melting inside and the hot images of yesterday cane to mind, running.
" Uh..umm..we..I," I didn't know why I was fumbling, that too In front of Shaksham. Please give me my tongue back oh Lord Almighty.
" This is first, you fumbling, " he smirked. Kill me now, he had nerve to tease me. I avoided his gaze and tried to form sone words, but nothing. Giving up I tried to walk away but like yesterday he locked me in his arm. God please don't do the repeat telecast of yesterday.
~last night~
When he yanked me , I tried my best to came out of his arm.
" What? You were going to punch me, weren't you? Do it," he said with gritted teeth. My heart was like running on wild speed while my face was almost a furnance. His breath was like fuel to my blush making me go darkest shade of red. Right then I hated him to make me feel that way.
"I just wanted to ask why are you off on me?" I stuttered. He pulled me flush on his body more. His whole body was pressed with mine ,it was first time I was this this closest close to a boy. His square jaw was perfect. I ran a finger on the edge of it. He keey watched me doing so. I never knew I was this bold. My finger was not wanting to stop, it follwed down towards his toned chest which was slightly exposed while coming down from his shaped throat. My hand cupped his cheek on left side as my gaze was locked with his. I sensed him pinching my waist and massaging it. His other hand opened my hairs free. What ghost took over us, we don't know but the next thing was out of the world. We were kissing each other. His lips on mine, sucking lower licking upper not leaving any more space between us to look at or even breath.

Our lips mendled to each other like it were meant for each other. I was drowned in his cologne that nothing else matters. We didn't know how but I found us on his bed and him doing my.... undoing my zipper. His lips followed the edge of my throat to my shoulder and bit there. It was like a snap out time and we realised where we were and what the hell was going. He left hurriedly without any word and so as I

~~\\
"Let me go,' I warned him. I didn't want myself getting weak near him.
" I want to talk, Purvi," he reasoned.
Oh now he wanted to talk. Then why leave me on bed, half naked?
"I'm sorry I've something to do. And I don't think there is anything to talk," I left him there but boy, how wrong was I? Life was always topsy turvy for me. The hell was already happened. I was in deep shit.

///////^
10 more parts to go.