29

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR :

PART 29

I was startled by the voice, it was so much familiar. But who's he and why was he calling us to stop?... I thought and slowly turned around.

My eyes widened as I saw Shaksham standing there with questionable look on his face as he neared the cousin of Kashish who was lying unconscious on the ground. 
Shoot! I almost forgot to drop her in.

"What are you doing here? You were supposed to attend guest at your house?" I asked him glaring but inside I was so much nervous and scared and was having a hard time ignoring his sexy self, I must add he look hot when he wore that white shirt and unruly hair but wait a minute why was he looking like homeless.  I mean he looked like he had a fight, even his face had some bruises.

" I can ask the same. And by the way you were supposed to be that guest, aren't you? " he asked me and then add.

"What about all these?" He asked eyeing Kashish and her unconscious cousin.

" That's non of your business. And I think you didn't want me as your guest that's why I'm seeing you here. And have you been fighting? " I asked.

"Answer me first. Why is she lying like this?" He asked.

"We made her unconscious, " fatso butted in and I glared her.

"What?" She shrugged my glare and continue, " fyi we need to hurry before they catch Kashish, ".
She reminded and we turned around for our car.

"Either you tell me or I will call the security, " he said making us halt.

What the...

We turned around panicking.

" That's not your concern. Now out of my sight." I hissed.

"If it bothers you, then miss Purvi it is my concern. And yeah, I really tried to be out of your sight but I think fate wants us together that's why when I tried to be out of home to not see you, I see you here?," he gave me the look which I must say was an undiscovered angle of his self, the look of 'bad boy'... really?

I just stood there hissing in anger and drowning in hurt. That's horrible that the guy I like loathed my sight. Luck! My sarcastic self  dead pan me.
Yeah right!

"Purvi he will ruin our plan, " fatso hushed and Kashish panicked.

"I will take care of it," I answered.

" Don't tell me and I'm calling security, " he threatened and fatso poked me so without second thought I pressed the chloroform coated napkin on his nose and he fell on fatso.

"Oh my goodness!  He's so hard and hot," she said perving over his chest and grinning like she won a lottery.

I felt the urge to pull him towards me but I just ignored and make him sit on the backseat and also made the evil cousin sit inside her own car and we vroomed out from parking lot with a unconscious Shaksham breathing on my shoulder.
Help me god when he awakes.

~~~~~~

Like n comments.
Share your views.
Sorry 'bout delay.
Love you all