48

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 48

Sometimes in the heat of moment, we does something wrong. That's why its called 'act done in daze'. But as for me, it could be said drowning yourself in sea growling with anger. Well that's just phrase; because what I did in daze made me wanted to bury myself in the pit of eternity.
I looked at my phoe while I was lying on bed on my stomach.
'46 missed calls from shakku bai'
I sighed! I can't talk to him. Not when I did what I wasn't supposed to do. I can't pinpoint what actually had gotten in my mind that time that I just.....
No no no... I have to make it right. But not now. What if he doesn't want to talk to me now and just wanted to show sympathies. What to do now.
" Purvi? You alright dear?" Mom knocked at my door. I sniffled and composed myself to reply.
" I'm fine mom, " I sighed and felt utterly bad for lying.
No mom I'm not ok ,I did something terrible that you're going to hate me for that. I myself don't know if it's right or not.
" I don't think you are. Open up, let me see you," she urged and I knew if she entered I would unable to keep that to myself and probably burst out weeping.
" Mom-"
"Just open up, Purvi. You haven't eaten anything, " I knew I had no choice but to open the doors.
" You need not to worry about me," I huffed trying hard not to look at her.
" Do not tell me what to do, lady," her stern voice came scolding me.
I kept quite and mom handed me the plate of dal-rice.
" Tell me what happened? " she asked all of a sudden.
Uh-oh. Here we go with the investigation. Correction, interrogation.
" I wasn't feeling well," I excused.
" Do not lie on my face, I know you too well," she raised a brow.
Tell me how many of you all can lie to your mother? I can't, just a look at ger face and all the truth came running at the tip of my tongue.
" Not now mom . Please" I insisted.
She didn't seem to press the matter onwards and just kissed me good night.
"Just so you know, I will always be here and I know you would make us proud, ' I smiled at her.
I don't know mom that what I did tonight was anything proud to be but I hope one day I would.
Just then my phone rang with same number. I had no courage to speak to you now, Shaksham.

------
Again a suspense. I like to do it and just so you know its going to be very weird chapter for me to write.
Till then happy reading #oma