39

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 39

"You were actually afraid. Hence proved that you can fear, now where is my money," Shaksham aka my kidnapper rubbed his hands together giving me the greedy cat look which I hated most.

"You are getting no money. You pig! You gave me a heart attack," I shouted at him running after him trying to slap or at least punch him but my kidnapper friend ran in hall.
" And the fight started..."Purab said with sigh leaning on a nearby table watching us running with annoyed expression.
" This pig started it," I accused Shaksham trying to catch him but he jumped off the couch, I just stared at him with ajared mouth.
" You dared me," he interjected.
" You can't use your enchanted power in our fight - that is the rule, " I whined.
Everyone around me laughed at my complaining.
" Don't worry baby, I won't use my enhanced power on you," Shaksham winked.
I pouted at him still chasing him.
" Did you just called my daughter baby?" I heard dad growled at Shaksham.
Great timing dad.. I grinned inwardly looking at his horrified face.
" No, uncle, " he stuttered abit.
" It's sir... sir for you," dad continue to glare him and I rolled my eyes.
"C'mmon Dev, leave the boy alone. It's not like he did something to make baby," my usually shy mother rolled her eyes at my protective father which made me took the mental note to make her stay away from Shaksham.
Every since we became friends, his and mom's friendship grew too and I really underestimated Shaksham as shy one byt his flirty side and cocky remarks always left me amused. But he's that way around me only otherwise he's same as before.
"He would've-" mom hadn't let dad complete his sentence and chucked a basket in his hand.
"Load the baskets in car," mom stalked outside hooking her hands with Shaksham who grinned and walked out waving at me. My mouth opened in amusement and I placed both my hands on either side of my waist. I came and stand beside dad who was right then my mirror image.
Soon enough we all were out. But the problem was who would go with whom. So we decided- mom-dad, Mehta couple in one car, Purab and Vrinda in one as we needed to give them privacy and me, Aahana and Shaksham in one car.
Purab and Vrinda left first to lake side but Aahana started throwing tantrums.
" I'm not gonna go with these two bickering queen and king," she said pointing towards me and Shaksham.
" What do you mean? " Shaksham asked.
" They call themselves friend but can't stop their bickering for even a sec. I don't want my ears to bleed," she flipped her hairs back.
"How dare you! " I was about to blast on her but dad stopped me.
" Then come with us," dad proposed.
" I don't want to stuck between oldies. You guys are no less either would sing hymns or would in your love talks," Aahana flared her nose. I guess the problem is something else.
" What's the matter Aahana? " mom asked her sensing her trouble.
" I don't have anyone to play or be with mom. The one who used to my friend are just... just for namesake and I don't want to be. ... eighth wheel here," she said and now I guess what's her problem. Dad seemed to be in thought for few minutes then spoke," then what do you want to do?"
"Make friends dad. I want to go in the sports club nearby and do something and make friends, " she said and mom dad smiledat each other first then her and gave her permission to go.
So now me and Shaksham were alone. We started the car and soon my eyes started to drift and I slept waiting for the destination