27

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR :

PART 27

"What the hell? Can't you find a girl for yourself, you beast," Vandita shouted at him.
Krishna poked his fingers in his ears and screeched, " shshhh, just hear me out, will ya?"
We looked at him in serious mode; fatso, me, Vandita and Varun looked at him holding our chins in our palms as krishna started speaking.

"Stop it guys I seriously need your help," he said and bent to sit on chair,  he was about to sit when another guy pulled that chair and Krishna fell down.
That was enough for us to burst in laughter.

"Enough ok. My love life is in danger," he said.

"Falling backward isn't a threat for you 'love life',' fatso said giving us all another reason to laugh.
Krishna made a face and pulled another chair and sipped on his cola.

"Guys, I'm asking for real help. I'm in love with this girl and her parents are no less than jailer to her and when they found out about our affair,  they kinda doomed her," he said with a long sigh.

"So you want us to kidnap her for you," I asked raising a brow.

"Just make her come to silently," he corrected.

"Same thing dude," Varun spoke.

"What is her family filed an FIR and police came searching for you," Vandita said.

"Yeah. Mostly girls refuse flatly to be on her own once the police is involved," Varun said.

"Kashish won't. She has had enough of her hypocrite orthodox family. She wants to start over with me. Guys I've seen her crying,  those marks on her body are witness of her grievance. Help hrr please," he begged on the verge of breakdown.

"Hey? We will. We're just worried about you that's it," I said placing my palm over his assuring him.

"I really need this help. I wouldn't have asked if I could do it on my own," he said.

"Of course.  Now he is gonna give a gratitude speech, " fatso said and we laughed.
I smiled looking at our group,  teasing as always but helping till die. I love it and I love the way krishna love Kashish, I wonder if Shaksham ever gonna like me like that or even like me.

"So when are we supposed to pick our bhabhi, " I asked.

"Today itself, " he said and again we said 'what' in unison.