CHAPTER 4

PART 4

"Yaha lakar kya krne ka irada hai?" I smirked raised my brow at him resting my back on wall.

"See... if I didn't say anything it doesn't mean you have the right to insult me",he barked.

"Hell!!! How could I insult you? Your reputation is mine now. Its my duty to save your ass",I chipped faking concern.

"Stop your nonsense. You know what you did ha? Latika was passing by and you call yourself my girlfriend?" he again barked.

"Ohh!!!! My little beasty has girlfriend problem but then what about me? You can't leave me like that; not when I am in this situation",I cringed though it was fake but it was annoying him.

"Do one thing, Stay Away' he warned.

"Huh!! As if I'm gonna listen you", I rolled my eyes.

"listen to me very carefully Mr Shaksham Mehta... I was taking everything lightly till now but get this thing straight , don't ever.. ever get in Purab's way. You will have it from me",I warned him this time.

"I will. He is wooing my sister. What will you do ha?" He said taking a step closer... his hairs on forehead were falling on his eyes making him look cute.

"Just so you know. . I'm a bad news for you. And I can do things that you don't want me to do",I wriggled my finger near his face backing him towards other wall.Once his back hit the wall I leaned in him placing my hand at his head side glaring him hard without breaking eye contact.

"I m very very bad girl little beasty and for a cute boys like you I could be the nightmare for lifetime. So instead of warning me you should just do as I say",I said in rough tone.Trust me his face was looking like he has never seen any girl before.

"Close your mouth else you will catch flies",I smirked backing from there.

"See you tomorrow janeman.... aj k liye itna action kafi he"? I winked and walked out.

The laugh I was holding for so long now escaped.... god!!!He is such a good boy.How easily he got fool... I laughed once I was away from him.

"Hey love birds",I greeted Purab and Vrinda with a big grin and sat on the chair of canteen table.

"Where is Shaksham? " Vrinda asked in anxiety.

"Your brother is such a chicken." I smirked and then laughed.

"You know I just made a serious face and faked him threat and he was like so so scared... I m sure he hadn't seen any horror film till now... your baby bro is fattu that too full to wala.. Am telling you",I said gulping cola.

"Purvi? You should stop now", she said with cring.

'Arey I toh just started... you know what use koi bhi easily popat bana skta he," I remember his face.

"Latika was passing by",I mimicked Shaksham and then said "he himself is so much drowned in parting you that am sure that Latika will soon hooked up with random guy and your bro will be devdas",I laughed.

"And most importantly I forget to tell I'm so gonna play with him... itna darungi itna darungi he will freaked out",I laughed and they were just holding their emotion.

"What?" I asked them and they pointed their fimgers towards my back.There I saw Shaksham giving me dead glares.

"What were you saying? " he said crossing his arms.

"That you are chicken hearted" I gulped and said

"And?" He narrowed his eyes.

"That you are fattu... such a goody goody boy... you are lolly pop types... you are such a gooood boy",I said with smile and he frowned.

"Are you trying to say that I m geek.. nerd? I am not gonna spare you", he said and step forward.

I sense the danger coming. .. What to do wat to do? Yes!!!

"Hey Latika? " I shouted and he turned with shock... grabbing the opportunity I ran away and shouted,"I will cover you tomorrow lover boy... I will miss you.. miss me and dream of me" and ran to home back.