45

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 45

You know there is nothing more exciting than a wedding shopping! Just ask any girl or boy out, they would be ready to do that. And I kinda enjoyed being excited, afterall its my brother's wedding.
After three consecutive days of being forced to serve Ratul I was finally free with my bro, well partially because my mom and Mehta aunty would be joining us soon. Vrinda on the other hand was going with Mr. Grumpy (Shaksham,yes! That's what he was becoming! More grumpy than ever. The last we talked was two days ago when mom asked me to send green tea to Ratul and I was on phone with Shaksham, forgetting to disconnect the call, I walked in his room and Shaksham heard Ratul flirting with me and was upset. I didn't quite get, what's there to be upset? I meant anyone could flirt with me; specially when I am single! But he, always so grumpy.
Never mind! We walked into the store to shop for Groom first and was bickering over with one out of the golden-navy blue, white-red and the red-golden was good one. God! This was tough so far as I thought.
"I am finalising the red-golden one," Purab huffed.
" And I will powder it with charcoal, " I bitterly smiled.
" You're one evil sister," he hissed.
" Thanks for compliment, bro," I fake smiled and patted his back of head before asking the sales man to pack the golden-navy blue one.
"If I know you would be here; I won't be coming here," I heard a voice behind and turned to look Mr. Grumpy standing there in a peach colored tee and dark blue jeans. Looking good, oh what? Stupid me.
" And if I would've known, definitely came here," I smirked.
He huffed but again looked at me with lost and pleading look which was hard to decipher. It was like he was wanting something other and saying something else.
" I'm glad you're here. We could select our Lehnga together, " Vrinda smiled and I bet none can defy that smile she had as if she's some sort of Disney Princess.
" Of course, " I joined her and we headed towards the store. I was glad mom let us shop on us own but for some sort she would be joining soon.
"I wonder where is your Mr. Perfect, " Shaksham whispered when the couple stalked ahead.
"And why is that? " I cross questioned.
" He is kinda, always with you since he's here," he said looking down.
"I can see the green monster on your head," I joked.
" I'm not jealous, " he scoffed.
" Keep telling yourself that," I joked.
" Why would I be jealous of that idiot? " he asked halting on his way.
"May be he's more than charming than you and make my heart flip," I triggered him more enjoying his state.
" You think I'm not charming and can't make your heart flip?" He questioned me.
I just laughed at his state and walked ahead but turned and said,"You're just ababy Shaksham".
Omg!!! I just made fun of him. Itwas extremely extraordinary.

------------'
Im going to try something for first time. I hope you guys can assume what it could be? So please drop your views.