52

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 52 ( Rukmini on your demand :*)

My eye balls were literally felt like jumping out of their socket and I wanted to kill that freaking Shaksham for pushing me hard. He's such a chicken.
My dad was , well his expression was quite funny. The mixture of I-want-to-kill-this-boy and how-dare-you-do-that and yes this-is-insane.
" What the two of you are doing? "Dad asked raising his voice, almost making me jump.
" Sir... uncle.. umm... I we," Shaksham stuttered.
" I was just looking for the dust in his eyes... no something was there in his eyes. Yes?" I fumbled.
Shaksham looked at me and then nodded. Shaking his head vigorously he tried to explain.
" Come near my daughter and I will kill you," he threatened. Snd when I mean threatened it means Shaksham was running more like Milkha singh. What a chicken.
" Tell me truth. Were you two kissing? " he asked while he was.. Shaksham was gone.
" More like about to kiss dad," I grumbled. I was uncontrollable blushing.
Issh. This feeling.
" How dare he?!"Dad was all in his overprotective mode.
" Dad please I like him," I whined.
" That doesnt mean you would go behind my back and kiss him," he protested.
" First It wasn't planned...just moment of weakness and second of course I will kiss behind your back. I mean its gross kissing in front of you," I reasoned and chuckled.
" Don't be smart young lady. I am still your father and the idea of you kissing a boy wants me to make him kiss his ass," dad raised his voice.
" Wow you can curse," I commented and we both laughed.
" And by the way, if Shaksham would have to ask your permission you would say no. And that's not fair I had seen you kissing mom before your marriage, " I said and bit my tongue instantly.  I had kept it secret and noe it's revealed.
Dad looked red and was clearing his throat to say.
" So? I'm still a dad. And why do you like that boy. He is chicken, " dad laughed and I joined in.
"I don't know but he behaves really strange now." I recalled last night's event.
"Then I have perfect plan for you to fi d out," dad gave me his evil grin. And I know its time to make him my love guru.

'---'''''''''''---------

A short update. And I plan to make these remaining part a bit weird  I mean naughty and hotty. Just getting out of way slightly to practice for my next story. Hope that woulb be a little decent.
8 more parts to go please comment coz I hate when you all don't.