57

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 57
I know them way too well.
"Just give me my book, " I tried to be intimidating. But the great Vanshu appeared, she's my neice from dad's side.
" You took my chocolate too," her cute voice whined.
Aww.. I thought.
" Sorry baby, I will give you more chocolates but give my thing back," I cooced her.
" No, I know you hide your bf's pictures in there," Rishi said. This boy needs filter.
Now I really need to speak in my Alpha voice.
" All of you just go or you all know how evil I can be. Give back his outfit and honeymoon tickets. Don't think I don't know about it, Purab. And you all listen or else stuck here ' cause I'm gonna lock you," I growled and that had some effect because all of them scattered out leaving our things.
" Thanks sis..." I cut him off "Don't fret about it. I'm angry for not telling me your honeymoon place but I know it's your day so you are dismissed. Just doll up and come down I'm going to check some arrangement, " I said and walked out. I just knew my Alpha voice always work. Perks of being an elder.
" By the way, you look beautiful, " I heard his shout and smiled. On the way to check on few works mom came in my sight. This was the first time I was wearing a saree hence mom couldn't help but smiled in tears and blabber about my marriage. Typical mom thing. I'm not marrying anytime soon.
As the time passed by, we all were ready with groom to bring the bride home. And tgen the fun started. With music and noise and lots of dancing we reached the marriage hall aka Shaksham's house. The bride's side welcomed us with garland and elders hugged each other. Groom was welcomed merrily by his mother-in-law. Everything was going smoothly but I just wasn't ready to face Shaksham yet.
"I just want to meet Vrinda. I'll be back in minutes, " I said as we all were inside the house. Strolling, I reached her room where she was. And trust me she was the most beautiful bride, dolled up in maroon colored lehnga, and all the jewelleries that were necessary from head to toe she was looking royal bride.
" My brother is so lucky, " I gushed looking at her in awe. She blushed at my statement and complemented me back.
" And this saree is made for you. I'm sure every boy is drooling over you since I'm unavailable, " she joked and that reminded me of Ratul's face when he saw me. He was like in a daze. Well quite true your words are Vrinda. But... oh just let it be. I can't always dream of Shaksham.
" Come fast ,I will be enjoying your destruction, " I joked and walked away. Towards the corridors where I have to greet some acquaintances, they were horrible they all were like playing match maker and proposing me to marry their son or their relatives son. That was embarrassing. One of them was terrific.
" Hey? Are you Purvi, daughter of Dev Oberoi? " asked one woman.
" I politely smiled and nodded joining my palms in Namaste.
" Oh! Meet my son, Kunal ,he studied in America and now handling our business, well I know you are quite beautiful but look at my son he is so handsome and quite eligible bachelor. You would be very lucky to marry him and I know you have money but we have dignity in society....," she was blabbering non stop.
" Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not interested in you USA return son. Have another girl to feel lucky, " I grumbled and started walking.
" why not? Is there any flaw in him. You can't get a boy like him," she said arrogantly and his son who was looking almost like joker minus costume adjusted his collar.
" Don't you get it? I don't like your son," I cringed.
" and why so?" She urged. God I wanna get rid of her.
" Because she is my girlfriend, " I heard s voice and felt a hand snaked on my waist. The feeling of shocks and electricity returns to me. My heart rate was erratic and I felt the blush of love and embarrassment combine on my face. Yes, it was Shaksham.
" Today's generation, there's no shame left," she grumbled and stalked outside taking her son with her.
I hurriedly removed his arm not wanting to meet his eyes.. not even bothering to look at him.
" Thank you," I formally mumbled and stalked out. Only I knew how I controlled myself in front of him. As I felt myself getting weak I entered a room without bothering to know who's room it was and let my tears wall, leaning on the wall of the room. It was harder than I thought.

--------'---
Guys hopefully I would get the views of yours. It matters and means a lot please like and comments.