58

#oma
ONE MONTH AFFAIR
PART 58
I let a few tears fall and closed my eyes, taking few deep breaths I thought to return in ceremony but the moment I opened my eyes, I froze. Shaksham had me locked between his arms and wall, he had placed them on my either side and was looking at me intently. My own voice betrayed me and refused to come out and I stay froze there. I wanted to push him and run away but the intensity of his stare was too much that I couldn't help but drown in his eyes.
"Why did you ran last night?" His voice broke my trance and I came back to reality.
" Let me go," I pushed his muscular arms but of no use.
"You asked me something that serious and you couldn't wait to hear anything, " he said with clenched jaw. I was getting afraid of his mood.
" As for I remember, I got my answer last night. But FYI that was nothing, I was joking around, " I said with cracked voice. I couldn't look in his eyes and lie straight. I had to look away. My continues protest to move him were futile and waste, he didn't bulge.
" It was joke to you?!" He almost shouted at me. Really? He was the one to reject and now he's showing as if it wasn't me but him.
" Why do you care? You already told me you feel nothing. So it shouldn't affect you," I said in similar tone.
" All that was actually a joke, wasn't it? And like a fool I thought you lov- liked me," he hissed.
" No Shaksham, the one being fool is me. That I let my walls down, you didn't care. You rejected me twice and I won't let you bother or effect me anymore. That kiss didn't mean anything for you nor that feeling. I know now," I really tried to control the tears but they betrayed me falling down showing my weakness. I heard him suck the air sharply.
" We cannot handle other's feeling, I get that. But you don't have to rub it on my face that you feel nothing, " I shouted trying to get rid of him.
" Now, will you let me go?" I hissed.
Instead of backing off he chose to be closer, closer in my personal space. " you said what you have to say but now you will listen," he said.
"Do you know when we first met, I hated you. You irritated me," he cringed.
" Do you now? So let me go," I pushed but he didn't bulge.
" If you interrupt me one more you would regret it, " his voice was so serious that I almost lost, it was like I was being controlled by him.
" Your attitude was getting on my nerves and on top of that your brother had an affair with my sister. I'm not complaining now but in past I had a thing. But you again my attention ridiculously and I was drawn to you," he looked deeply in my eyes and I felt him pushing me to the wall and snaking o e arm in my waist and other at the back of my neck pulling my hair. I was panting as I feel the same tension again. Our breathe mingled and we were so close yet not touching.
" Do you know how I feel for you?" He asked me and like in daze I yearning look at him like he was doing something and I almost beg for him to touch me.
" I will tell you but for now, I don't think you heard that someone is shouting your name," he said and kissed below my ear leaving me panting, yearning and... confused.

----