34

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 34

The knock on the door must've snapped him out of his daze; he looked at shocked Vrinda and then to me. I myself had forgotten that I was crying by then- who wouldn't?  I mean I can't bear so much of pain.

"Shakku! Leave her," Vrinda yelled and he left me after few seconds.

The siblings tried to spoke but I bolted out with the speed of light. My arms hurted and I groaned in pain, I was so trying to cover a sob that was on edge and threatening to come out of me but I failed and tears ran away. A part of me was mourning on pain but the other part of hell of in shock- I never thought the person who seemed to be so calm, composed and mature gentleman can be so cruel, ruthless, agreesive sadist at one point. Could he really be like that?

I thought they wouldn't find me but Vrinda had came by me with a jacket in her hand with a remorseful look on her face.

"Here, and I suggest you to rub some ice on that.  You got blue marks on your upper arm," she concern fully handed me the jacket.

"Why did he do that?" My voice was hoarse and whispery.

She looked at me and then the room who's door was just heard slammed and her tearful eyes was filled with a longing look.

"Shaksham - he has always been composed and calm as you see but the truth is; he's a complete rebel. Dad always wanted a perfect son, always prying over him to do this and that. Initially he was a complete naughty, loud and hyper boy but dad's need for perfection started itching him. The teenage was his worst part as you know how it can be. He turned rebel and my father and him was always arguing about everything he did. Dad never appreciated his art and he never tried yo understand him. Both was distant and eventually Shakku started to contain his rebellion in fighter Shan. But we cannot control him once he's home. He always poured his wrath in punching bag and now as he saw how good your and our father's are with you; don't mind but he's jealous of you. That's why he was doing that. He was not in his sense and now that he is. He's ashamed of wjat he did," she finished crying.
I could totally understand his mental state and now I knew exactly why he hurted me but whatever that was- the main thing is he hurted me and I need to help him out of his turmoil. As much as I wanted to calm him I wanted to bring his real self out.

I smiled at Vrinda assuring about everything will be fine and we soon left for shopping.
In the car, I sat on passenger seat beside Purab and the pair of sibling on the back seat. I decided to avoid him for now but they way his eyes were watching me from rear view was shuddering. I understand his outburst but if I really wanted to help him; I should heal him once and for all.