51

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 51

Always remember when I say, life is unfair to me.. that means life has no longer available with it's special services and In desperate need to make my life more complicated than ever. So where was I?
Oh yeah! Deep shit! Sheesh... language, I'm in a crap pit. Well how? You haven't realised? Let me explain. How would you feel if your crush was about to kiss you and your over protective father launch himself in the scene right at the moment?
Deep shit? Yes, this would be the word for the situation.
I really wanted to ran from Shaksham but it's like he was always around when I wanna hide. So the thing was, I was about to go and he wasn't letting me. So I asked him directly why was he trying to talk and about what when he left me on his bed?
And would you like to know the 'answer'?
Well he blamed everything on me and then said, " why you had to wear a dress given by Dev? Do you love him? Don't you jave a friendship to take care of? It was you and only you whi ignited something in me and urges me to kiss you. I would never kiss you while I'm sane. You must've doing some enchantment".
I'm really? Was that his answer. I really wanna punch him right then.
" Really? Now blaming everything on me?" I asked him getting angrier by minute.
" Yes. It was you and you only, " he pumped.
" Rely? Then kiss me right now. Go ahead do it." I yelled pushing him back.
" Stop it purvi, " he said trying to control himself. .
" Why? Is my enchantment not working properly? Do I need to bewitch you again?" I yelled at him grabbing his collar.
" You should really stop or else," he warned me.
Part of was really jumpy on the fact of kissed by him but a part of me was really mad at him for blaming everything to me.
" You shouldn't have said that, " I prompted.
" You were doing things to me," he grabbed my shoulder getting frustrated.
" I wasn't doing anything. Are you implying that I'm a witch?" I huffed.
And again we found ourselves in a loop of.... whatever it was.
The situation was so familiar.
He had one hand on my shoulder and other on my waist.
Mine was on his collar sliding to grab his neck.
Our breathing sync and heart rate picked.
We were again going to kiss.
And then the space in between our lips decreased.
As the peripheral skipped.
We were so close yet moving towards each other.
The only voice was our heart's and our eyes were locked.
Then it was going to happen when
"Purvi? Shaksham? " I heard a yell and we jumped out of each other embrace.
Way to be embarrassed and it's by my own dad.
I want to hide and come never again.