Author's Note.

Hello my Sweets, 

I don't know where to begin, and I can't believe we are here again already, at the end of another story. 

I had so much fun writing this story, and have come to love Charlie, Laura and Katherine as if they were my own friends. I hope you do too. 

It is down to you guys that I have made it this far, and finished another fan fiction I can be proud of. I'm proud because of your comments, how much you tell me you have enjoyed it, and how much you love the characters inspires me to keep writing. They really kept me going, so thank you. 

The joy and gratitude I feel towards your support is immeasurable. My relationship with this website, and more importantly you guys, is one of the things I hold most dear, to have the chance to put my writing out there and have such a wonderful response in return. Eternally thankful. 

And as for Louis and Charlie? You know they aren't going anywhere! They'll be featuring, along with Harry and Rosie and all my other characters, in my other fan fictions. The one's I'm working on currently are : 

Breaking the Rules. (Liam Payne)

and

An Irresistible Romance (Niall Horan) 

Both have a couple of chapters up already so please feel free to have a read and see what you think. These stories are for you, after all. 

So, until next time... a massive thank you, from the bottom of my heart. 

Elle x