"I have a driver Chris", She replied.

"What about Kat?", he asked. "Why do you guys always have to ask about her? Is she a baby?", she giggled sarcastically.

We stole glances at each other when Chris signaled my white fist to release. It was obvious I clenched it due to anger.

"I thought they were friends, actually", Wrath scowled causing Ash to gasp, "We are! pretty close one'", she smiled. Wrath actually has balls.

WRATH

"Wrath Kamel", I placed the phone next to my ear.

"Wrath! why wouldn't you call dear?"

There you go again. Girls at the party were just not enough to push it that I have a new problem. Ciara

"Ciara quit your drama. Caring to much and all . Do you need money? to make them Man Whores happy to sleep with you?", I spat. She gasped and sobbed.

"Wrath I am your mother!", she howled over phone. "I'll kill you. If you said that word again", I whispered. She sobbed and I smiled, "If I wasn't bound to bring your signatures for every fucking deal I make in Kamel enterprises, I wouldn't even bother keeping you with me", I hung up.

My rage was going to explode. I just can't stand women.

I dashed back in the farmhouse. I and the guys decided to go for White T shirts and black ripped jeans. Music started playing. I guessed it was the song, 'Pillow talk- Zayn Malik'. I entered the farmhouse again as smoke rose beneath us. (A/N: Play the song above)

Guys seemed spaced out staring me. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed their eyes. I was in the door frame when I glanced behind me.

"Jesus", I whispered to myself. She was so close, yet so far. She seemed, scared. Nervous. She slowly walked in, as my feet automatically moved with her. My eyes glued to her, as I watched her move. She walked merely inches away from me, never making an eye contact. I walked in a sync with her, as song embraced us. She peeked here and there to look for Ash. She felt uncomfortable around, me?

 She felt uncomfortable around, me?

"Kat", I whispered to her in dark. She seemed lost. She glanced at me, "Oh. Hey. Do you know where Ash is?", she shrugged. Was she really nervous? I nodded and directed her to Ash. She wore a white dress with red lipstick. 

"Kat you idiot! What took you so long!? I don't see makeup", Ash shrugged. Guys and I were so busy examining her. Her looks, her innocence.

Wait. Wrath, don't!

"You look like an angel", Tiger smirked."Someone call a firetruck, I think Christopher needs someone to take him down", Abb warned.

"Is she single?", Chris asked around boys and they shrugged.

Kat blushed and battled her lashes to look down. She seemed embarrassed. 

Is she blushing?

No. Fucking. Way. She's actually blushing!

"you're making her feel uncomfortable!", Tiger spoke.

"Are you guys serious? She doesn't even has any makeup on! She looks like a villager!", Ash freaked out. Whats her problem?

"Are you serious Ash?",Christopher spoke. He went against Ash which was pretty new. I noticed a drunk teenager boy making his way to Kat. I furrowed my eye brows when he stuffed a small packet of condom in his pocket.

He smirked and I blocked his way, "Where you head to, drunk boy?", I smirked. He stuttered, "Fuck. Nowhere! Wrath is it really you?", he asked in disbelief. He tried to steal some glances at Kat as she talked to the guys. I blocked his way again, "She doesn't seem like the one to whore around like your mother. Fuck off", I spat. He gulped and made his way out.

"Thank you everyone. You look very gorgeous and hot Ash", Kat complimented. 

"I know Kat! Thank you. However, were you planing for a prom? Who wears that wears that at parties?", she gagged. 

Kat sighed and eye signaled her. Ash hissed, "You had a fight with her, again?". Kat nodded and Ash hugged her, "poor baby"

Who is she talking about? Who did what to her?

Wrath! Snap out of it! You're getting way much into her. 

She is just like her. Another fake doll . 

Another Sally.