To be loved by Kurt Hummel.

But then their was that big tough sexy jock Blaine Anderson. Kurt had told Chandler everything, he knew about Blaine in fact, Kurt admitted to Chandler that he had a crush on the bully whether or not, he was hurting Kurt. Practically killing him inside. 

Chandler never understood but, he knew Kurt deserved better than Blaine. And he knew Blaine didn't deserve Kurt.

 Blaine was running down the halls though, and being chased by 5 boys at the least. His curly strands bouncing around in front of his face. Skin tone getting paler by the minute, showing more and more of his acne. Glasses getting wetter, with tears coming down harder and harder. Heart beat hitting his chest faster, and faster. Blaine would die today or so it felt like it.. But this was just his conscience playing around with him, because Blaine had changed everything. And it was all because..

He wasn't strong enough.

Or brave enough.

Or willing enough to be brave and stand up for himself.

Blaine was the most popular guy in school once again, ever since he stood up to Greg but that didn't mean that he wasn't completely and ultimately deadly to Blaine. But he couldn't do anything to anyone except for push them around and tease. Other than that Greg had been fully knocked down to the ground, and Blaine was always going to be happy about it.

Blaine smirked walking out of the showers, he grabbed the white towel off the rack and wrapped it around his smooth and naked body. When he suddenly heard, sobbing and crying from outside the change room. He tugged on a blue polo shirt, and began putting on his blue skinny jeans. Then he speedily jumped into his grey sneakers, and slowly went outside the door..

Kurt had already began walking away, shouting out to Chandler to call him when he got home so they could talk about everything. Blaine couldn't help but, think of how sensitive and kind Kurt was. He had always wished to be like that, to be able to try and help others with their problems..

Instead he had to just attempt at trying to make his problems go away. I mean Blaine, had already admitted to Kurt about his feelings, and confessed that the rumors were all true. That he had helplessly fallen for Kurt, and was honestly gay. Course after Blaine did what he did to Greg he got higher than Kurt again in popularity, and just started to ignore his emotions for Kurt. He went back to where he started, bullying Kurt. 

Chandler turned around scared and shocked to see Blaine staring, at Kurt who was getting farther and farther away. 

"Oh my god.." Chandler muttered to himself.

"Oh my god is right.." Blaine answered back.

Blaine swallowed hard, realising he had no idea what he was supposed to say. What was he supposed to do? Or say? Or act like?

"Your.. Your Blaine Anderson. Plea..Please don't tell anybody I was.. I was crying. Please.." 

God.. Blaine felt guilty, and so many other things.. He was just scary.. To everybody apparently. It wasn't that shocking because, of everything Blaine's ever done. It was his terrifying past.

Those rumors. The gossip. The whispers. The secrets. The lies. 

Blaine WAS scary.

Chandler felt his eyes starting to water, but he stopped it as he noticed how speechless and worried Blaine seemed to be.

"Look just get out of here. And don't expect anything good tomorrow parrot because, thats everything but what your going to get." Blaine told him sharply, beginning to smirk.

Chandler froze, scared even more about what was awaiting for him tomorrow..

10 minutes past, and as usual Blaine had his own bullying type schedule.

Beating him up? 

Too dull.

Rumours and lies?

No too easy.

And then his back up plan came into mind, and although he seemed more like a reward Sebastian had explained how well thought up it was since, Blaine got the pleasure he wanted, and they had to try and be good enough for him.

If you think up the dirtiest and most disgusting thing Blaine was thinking of doing to Chandler, and you already know what it is.. Then yes. 

You know exactly what Blaine's dirty little secret was.. 

Blaine's smirked lenthened and he grabbed Chandler's hand, shoved him into a car, pushed back the seats to make more space, and covered every single window..

This was going to be something no one would ever forget, especially.. 

Especially not Chandler.