Chapter 28

A week had passed, and that whole week I had stayed with him in the hospital.

We kissed..

We talked..

We laughed..

And he had gotten better. His wounds were healing, and his bruises were slowly gone. Finn and Rachel always visited. As well as Burt and Kurt's step mom. The funny thing, was I still never did my hair, or my cover up, or put on my contacts. I showed my real self to all of them. It felt good..

Today was the last night Kurt had to stay at the hospital. I was so happy about it, because everything would be back to normal. Everything except for the fact that me and Kurt were in love and we were dating.

He smirked, and laughed.

"Why would Miley Cyrus even do that?"

"I don't know Kurt.. She could be half dog secretly!"

Kurt laughed even more then before, as we watched the "We Can't Stop" video on the white iPad mini, I had brought for him earlier.

His smile was practically lighting up the room as the video ended.

"That was just.. Way too awkward." Kurt said.

I chuckled, and put my arm around Kurt and I pulled him closer to me. He was so cute when he laughed.. Or when he just spoke.

"WAY too awkward." I added.

He turned his head to me and brushed a curly strand out my face and to the side. I made myself more comfortable on the hospital bed, and laid back as Kurt laid his head against my chest.

"Blaine. I feel a bit tired." He told me honestly.

I could tell he didn't want to tell me this. But, he did look really tired. He looked slightly pale, and his eyes were sort of droopy.

"It's okay. Go to sleep then. I'll be right here the whole time." I whispered in his ear.

His eyelids closed, and he instantly fell asleep. I held him just a bit tighter, and closed my eyes slowly too. It was only afternoon.. But, yesterday was tiring. They had to take a bit more blood from him, and they had to take him to a couple more different rooms. They had done the same thing today. This must have been complicated for him, and it probably took energy from him.

I stroked his cheek, and kissed it. A knock came from the door, and I quickly laid him back on the hospital bed. I got off of the bed, and sat back on the chair that I was supposed to sit on.

I was much more than surprised to see who walked in..

"Blaine? I never knew YOU'D be here.." Sebastian said sarcastically. He walked towards Kurt, who was still fast asleep.

"Yeah and I never knew you'd be here either. What do you want?" I asked.

He snickered and examined me for a moment..

"I see your back to your OLD self again? Did you finally decide to show your ugly face to him.."

I rolled my eyes, and looked back at Kurt.

"Heard your actually dating.. Thats pretty surprising in my opinion. I wouldn't date someone who actually bullied me in 7th grade. Or someone who looks like some insane hobo."

My hands went into fists, and became tight. I wanted to yell at him so badly right now. But that would wake Kurt up. And I'd probably get kicked out of the room. Then Sebastian would get to be all flirty with Kurt. And whether or not I trust Kurt.. I would hate to see Sebastian flirting with him.

Yes, yes I know its just domented. But, come on.. Sebastian and his little meerkat smile. Its annoying. He'll probably do it the whole time around Kurt.

I don't trust him what so ever. Lets put it THAT way.

I trust Kurt.. I just don't trust him. There simple.

"Thats in the past Sebastian. Its not like you did ANY better." I told him.

He smirked again, his little evil smirk.. He sat on the hospital bed, and stared at Kurt. All I could do was glare at him, and hope he'd just leave. But this was Sebastian. Why the hell would he do that when he could push my buttons?

"Oh come on.. I'm not the one who went all crazy on Karofsky. Hey speaking of which! Did you know the guy who bullied Kurt out of his OLD school was actually Karofsky? The exact same gay football player guy? Surprising eh.. Found out from that Berry girl. Shes quite helpful in that way though. JUST thought you should know."

I frowned, and looked back at Kurt. He never told me who it had been actually.. He never told me why they bullied him exactly either. But now I knew WHO bullied him. All I could do was guess that Karofsky bullied him because Kurt was gay. But I'm pretty sure last time I checked.. Karofsky was pretty much openly gay, and he LIKED Kurt. Honestly, I still don't know who wouldn't..

"You know I have NO clue what he sees in you. I mean your a total douche bag.. Seriously! And come on.. Curly hair is NOT your thing what so ever. Makes you look more like a freak than anything."

Gosh this was getting me angry already.. I rolled my eyes, and took a deep breath. But I honestly couldn't hold it in.

"Would you just shut up Sebastian!? Honestly I don't care about the past anymore. I LOVE Kurt. And HE loves ME. He has never liked you that way Sebastian. And I completely understand why considering YOUR the total ass. And JUST to let you know.. Kurt likes me just the way I am thank you very much. He doesn't think I need any make up to cover it all up. Or contacts. Or that STUPID hair gel. Sebastian instead of always stealing everything from me INCLUDING my crush. Why don't you just go and get your own life?" I exclaimed all at once.

He stopped smirking, and raised his eyebrows.

"Wow Blaine. Never knew you had it in you.. Guess bullies never exactly go away.. They're just triggered I guess?" Sebastian told me, backing away slowly.

"All I'm saying is that.. Kurt's never gonna ACTUALLY love you. Your not that special Blaine. In fact your not special at all. And you don't deserve Kurt. He deserves better. Maybe thats not me.. But it sure as hell isn't you." He added, walking out of the room with a bigger smirk on his face then before.

He shut the door loudly, which must of startled Kurt and woke him up. Kurt's eyes opened slowly as he put himself into a better seating position. He stared at me and then at the floor. I think, he was a bit confused..

"Sorry to wake you Kurt." I said quietly.

"No.. No its fine. Just sorta surprised me.. Who was that anyways?" He asked with full curiousity in his eyes.

I sighed, and told him Sebastian had visited. I explained what Sebastian had said to me. Kurt frowned, and sighed as well.

"I wish he'd just leave you alone Blaine. But I'm still completely confused.. I thought you guys were friends."

"So did I Kurt.. But ever since you've came to Dalton.. It feels like everythings changed because, we both like you in that way."

Suddenly, Rachel burst into the room with something in her hand.. It looked like a disc, which it was. She had this huge grin on her face too as Finn walked in quickly after.

"Oh my gosh.. Your gonna be SO happy Kurt!?!?" She shouted excitingly.