Chapter 15

We walked, into a small clothes shop.

Kurt's choice, of course!

It was called, "Felicia's Fruity Linens" I laughed at this, but Kurt said it was the most amazing place to buy clothes. I couldn't help but, laugh at that too. He ignored me, and continued walking, looking at everything. I stood there, tapping my foot against the red velvet carpet, back against the glass. I checked my watch, noticing it was..

1:50 PM

Hm, we hadn't had any lunch. I walked towards, Kurt as he was looking at a navy turtle neck sweater. I smirked, and then told him I'd go get us some lunch. 

"Oh ok.. Where are you going for it?" 

"Well, I was thinking of going to just a simple Lima Beanz across, the street." I explained, rubbing my hands a little bit tasting, the delicious coffee in my mouth along with any other added donut. 

He nodded, and then looked back the turtleneck. I walked out of the shop, and was shocked to notice across the street.. 

Sebastian, crossing the street with two coffees in his hands. He was looking right towards me, and I knew.. He must of, asked Kurt where we were going today. And Kurt, had probably told him. Being Kurt, he obviously didn't like hurting people. Plus, he didn't know Sebastian had feelings for him, like I did. Or this, is what I thought I guess. 

"Oh hey there Blaine! Kurt told me you guys would be here. Is he in there?" He asked, as if I just had to answer..

"Oh.. Uh hi. Yeah, hes in there." I said, dumbly. 

I wished I had said no, because right away he walked in. No final looks, or anything. I frowned.. I had a feeling, he was still up to getting Kurt. And I didn't want that to happen. I sighed, as I walked across the street. I was guessing Sebastian had already gotten Kurt a coffee. So, I was just getting a coffee for myself.

But, you know.. In my heart, I know.. I really, already have Kurt. Like, I already won this war between me and Sebastian. Either way, thought Sebastian wouldn't stop. Sebastian was just like that. He was stubborn, and when Sebastian wanted something he found some sort of way, to just get it. It was different though, this time.. Kurt was what he wanted. And Kurt, was what I wanted as well. Sebastian, has done terrible things in the past, though. I haven't told anyone about it. I've kept it to myself, about HIS past. I know, your probably thinking.. Then, why not tell Kurt about Sebastian's past, whatever it may be. But, if I did that.. First of all, he'd probably get even with me. And second of all, I'd be going to Sebastian's level.. Third of all, though.. It included me, in it. Doing just as bad, as him. Probably, worse.

Far.

Far.

Worse.

I speed walked, into the coffee shop and into line. It was a tad bit long, but I was sorta thankful. It gave me time to think more. I instantly, got a flashback.. One of Sebastian and I..

"Blaine!?" Sebastian exclaimed, searching the boys locker room.

Blaine was hiding in a stall. He stroked his fingers through his new slick hair, and tried not to breath hard. So, that he wouldn't give away his hiding place. Sebastian suddenly, walked in front of the stall that Blaine was sitting in. Blaine's eyes widened as Sebastian attempted to open the door, and quickly Blaine closed his eyes tight.. But then, Sebastian stopped and sighed. Sebastian had done, something terrifying.. And Blaine, had saw him do it.

"Blaine, come on. I have to explain it to you.. Please. I'm begging you!"

Blaine opened his eyes once more, and frowned. Blaine was freaking out inside his head. He didn't know what the hell he was feeling more.