Chapter 21

Two Months Later (Still In Kurt P.O.V + Still In Kurt's Dreams)

Kurt laid against the beige pole in a car underground parking lot. He smirked, and examined his amazing outfit.

Black leather spiky clothing. Along with his glossy hair. 

"Oh hey there Kurt. You still willing to give me a couple smokes?" Another guy, with red dyed hair, green emerald eyes, and lightly tanned skin asked. 

"Always happy to ruin other people's lives" Kurt told him sarcastically, handing him the lighter and cigarette pack.

The guy sighed relieved, and lit one up. Kurt did as well, and smiled. This was the life for him. Lonely, independent, nerdy, hidden gay punk. He liked it. It always had a nice ring to it. But, he never understood one thing.

The day he was making that trade with his old pal Alicia. She gave those donuts, to him.. He had decided quitting that day too. But, something strange about it was that as soon as he ate those donuts he felt strange. Like when he WAS still smoking...

He felt like he NEEDED one. And that's when he got back on to it. His selfish, careless, loner, jerk self. The way he was in his old school Grace Wood Middle School. Course, that was in at least 5th grade.. 

Kurt began walking away, and got into his classy, silver matrix. It had black leather heated seats, and a sweet, stereo which he loved about it. It got a couple of ladies attracted to him. Nerdy ones, cheerleaders, goths, artsy ones.. There a few more, but Kurt honestly didn't even care about any of them. 

He was gay. He was only dating girls to stay hidden. He couldn't live with being bullied all over again by that tough guy, Blaine and his quite rude friend Sebastian. Plus, he would have to deal with Greg and his other football members. 

Thing is.. Kurt sort of had feelings for that tough boy.. Blaine Anderson. Even if he bullied Kurt tons. From the day Kurt walked through the newly installed doors, of Thomson Meadows Middle School. Which was exactly when he had just gotten into the 7th grade. As well, as Blaine, Sebastian, and those other guys had.

Kurt never understood why, but he just instantly felt attracted. Like it was the love of his life, even if Blaine was perfectly straight. Plus, he was the bad ass of the school. Kurt technically could of dated him but, that might ruin Blaine's reputation and Kurt's as well. Especially, with Greg around judging sexuality and stuff.

PLUS, Kurt was practically part of the Goth/Punk/Skater/Bad Ass group. Which yes is a huge group, and honestly there weren't even gays/lesbians allowed. Half the group, was homophobic. Making it way too difficult for Kurt. 

He rolled his eyes, thinking about all this and started driving to his final dreaded stop. 

School again.

He was only on lunch break after all.. And he'd love ditching Gym class and just hitting the skate park, but he had bad enough grades on everything else as it was. And he didn't need his dad, wasting his working time asking about Kurt and worrying about him. Kurt in his perspective, thought everything was perfectly fine. Course, his dad Burt didn't. Burt knew Kurt was in the almost phase of high school. Where you found out the REAL you. Kurt honestly, never cared because he thought he already technically did. He was gay. A loner. Could sing.. Privately, of course. He could be mean when he wanted to be. And he was a living hell to anyone else, but his friends.

The minute he walked through the halls with his shiny leather, everyone kind of shivered. Course his friends didn't but, everyone else mostly did. Oh, except for jocks and some artsy kids. He smirked, and held his head up high. Course, this whole moment was ruined once more by getting shoved into a locker by Blaine. Kurt's eyebrows raised, by the unpleasant surprise. And everyone in the halls scrambled, including the jocks.