Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Klaine Fans

It was a bright and sunny day in Lima,Ohio!

I woke up and got out of bed quickly, I mean who would wanna be late on the first day of school? Especially, for Dalton. I smiled, as I took off my shirt and got on a white collar shirt, than I pulled on my raspberry purple v neck sweater.

Right after, that I went to my dresser and grabbed a navy bow and added it to my marvelous outfit! I quickly took off my pants, and got on some black jeans, and then put on a belt. I looked at myself in a mirror and, smirked. I have to say, I looked pretty good.

Instantly, I ran into the bathroom and brushed my hair a bit, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I sprinted down the stairs, and got my backpack on.

"Blaine, you haven't even eaten your breakfast! Come on back here." My mother shouted.

As I was almost out the door! I sighed, and backed away from the door, and than, headed to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna be late for Glee Sign-Ups if I don't hurry. Can't I just take something to go?" I asked, so desperate to go.

She chuckled, as she tossed me a granola bar. I caught it, and got my beige shoes on. I grinned, as I slowly walked out the door.

Birds were chirping, everywhere. Guess they're as excited as me. I walk to school, every day. I began walking along the sidewalk, and started humming "One Thing" by One Direction. As I reached, my destination I said "Hi" to practically all of my friends along the way.

When I got to the school, a bunch of boys started to sing "Brand New Day" by Massari. I suddenly, joined in as the others all danced, and sang in the back.

"Searching my whole life to find you!" I sang perfectly.

Once, the song was over the bell rang. I and a billion, other students walked into the school. But.. One in particular stood out. He had light brown side swept hair, green colored eyes, slightly pink lips, and a light olive skin tone.

He seemed to be wearing, a white and silver collared t shirt. Along, with some black dress pants, and some black dress shoes. He had a tie finishing the look.

I gazed at him in awe. The most amazing person, I have ever seen in my life. As I was in awe, he walked into the office and took a note from the secretary and a Dalton Uniform.

Which I should explain, on the first month of Dalton we don't wear the uniform. But, as soon as it becomes the second month we must, wear it.

He than, walked out and was actually walking towards me!

"Um.. Hi. My name is Kurt Hummel, and I was wondering if you could possibly show me around?" He asked me.

I snapped out of it. And I smiled at him. He smiled back. I replied with "Of course! My name is Blaine Anderson."

We then began, walking through the hallways. As we were beginning to walk, I looked back quickly, and 5 boys winked at me. Considering, I was the only gay boy at this school that I knew of.

But, as we were walking we began to chat.