Chapter 25

Karofsky's P.O.V ( Gosh theres a lot of POVS aren't there.. )

Skipping To Monday Night..

Karofsky was at the ending of his football game.. The football was thrown, and he jumped but was tackled by the other team's players.

 Damnit! I could of caught that one and we would have won.

Karofsky headed over to the benches, as the gym teachers of both classes motioned that the game was over. He rolled his eyes, and got a drink from his water bottle. He was sweating like HELL! But suddenly.. Someone starting walking towards him. Two people in fact.

Both wearing shades, both had hazel eyes, and both smirking with such a damn mischievous face you could just tell they were doing something dangerous. And just plain bad. 

"Its about time you guys came! I thought we had a deal? I tell everyone about Blaine.. And I get Kurt? So far all I've seen is Kurt with that stupid idiot Blaine Anderson. I told Kurt about the rumors.. So why don't I have him wrapped around my finger exactly?" Karofsky yelled angrily. 

One of them laughed but, the other just frowned, with a slightly surprised expression on his face. His eyebrows narrowed, and he replied with a faint high pitch as he spoke.

"Your kidding me right? We didn't PROMISE he'd be yours by the end of the night. That was your problem not ours. We helped you get popular though didn't we? Kurt's got a specific type.. I should know. I mean I went out with him last night right after that weird party. Who likes masquerades anymore? Besides. I have my own problems. I told you everything. Just remember we're on the same path here. And you still have to cover up your end of the bargain. YOU said that if we helped you with popularity issues, and we TRIED to help you with Kurt.. You said you'd leave him alone. Never talk to him again. Ever."

Karofsky seemed frustrated, but he started smirking when the other person continued to smirk from behind the person who had JUST spoke.

"Oh calm down Chandler. We both know Kurt's not even into you. He even told you. Whether or not your both gay your never gonna be together. You've flirted with him ever since, you met him.. Has he ever flirted back? No. So clearly your not getting ANYWHERE with him. Its that simple." The feminine sharp voice said.

Chandler frowned, and his eyes started to water as he began walking away. 

"You didn't have to be damn cruel about it Allison." Chandler murmured, as he was halfway to his truck.

Allison rolled her eyes, and patted Karofsky on the shoulder.

"Just remember your deal with us." 

Karofsky nodded slowly, and then began catching up with the rest of the football players. As Allison caught up with HER secretly hidden gay boyfriend Chandler.