Chapter 19

( EXTRA Note - I just added this chapter to refresh everyones memory.. Cause sometimes people forget about what happened in past chapters, and plus some of it sorta explains some stuff.. Like why Jason wasn't in The Warblers chapter where Blaine got in. All of it is in order! And plus at the end is some extra sentences of what Blaine and Jason reacted as.. So you can read on now! Enjoy <3 kLaInErS <3 )

I was at home, laying on my bed. Staring at the ceiling, as the rain hit the glass window.

My eyes closed tight suddenly, and I thought about what Kurt asked me again.

Will you be my Boyfriend..

Just thinking, about Kurt again and what happened.. It made me want to cry all over again. But, instantly there was a light knock on the door. I got up slowly, and stared at the floor. My hair was a curly mess, and my glasses were damp from all the crying I had done. I quickly, cleaned them and put them back on. I looked up, as the door opened, slowly. Jason walked in, with a frown on his face. I frowned, and looked at the window. He sighed, and took a seat next to me on the bed. 

"Hey Blaine.. How are you doing with everything?" He asked, sympathetically.

I scoffed, and answered rudely back.

"Well, I don't know let me think.. I'm angry. Sad. Astonished.. Maybe.. Maybe I should be happy! Maybe, I should go to some gay bar and have sex with some crazy psycho killer that I don't know and, just forget about EVERYTHING. And mean while, your gonna be off with some slut flirting with her at the movie theatre. WATCHING as I cry in sorror, because I AM the reason my boyfriend Kurt is in the frickin hospital!? Everything is a real simple short story isn't it Jason?" 

Jason's frown went into a straight line, and he stared at the ground, rubbing his fingers together a bit. I sighed, and stared at him. He had been crying recently.. I could tell. I apoligized, and he looked back at me again.

"Its fine. Your right. You have every right in the world, you be upset with me. I told you I'd be here but intead, I decided to leave all over again. Especially, while you and Kurt are having problems and issues. And you NEED me.. You needed an older brother, and a mom to be there fo you. To tell you Kurt's gonna be fine. And that, Sebastian is just some bitch who needs to back off. I'm honestly angry at myself too. Everyone is." He muttered, putting his hand through his night sky black hair. 

I smiled a bit, and just hugged him. He seemed surprised, and kinda squealed since I was hugging him tightly. But, after he and I laughed and he hugged me back. I frowned, again as soon as our arms unlocked and we broke apart. We both just sat there plainly, staring at the floor. I then, looked at him and noticed something weird.. Something I hadn't seen in such a long time.

He was wearing a green t-shirt, light blue denim skinny jeans, red high cut sneakers, and a gold chain necklace. He wasn't wearing any black eye liner, or white foundation.. No ear piercings. Or black choker necklace. No leather jackets. Or black at all..

He for once in all this time looked like he was really back. Course, he still had a nose piercing though.. I thought it looked kinda cool on his still though. 

"Blaine.. Are you gonna really be alright though? You and him have gone through a lot. I can tell.. You can tell me anything. You know that. Right?" He explained to me, in a calm and gentle voice.

I nodded.

"You know I haven't seen you with curly hair, major acne and, those glasses since like.. 5th,6th grade. Something going around and I don't know about it?"

I chuckled, and stared into his silvery blue eyes. I didn't even remember the last time I actually, WORE these glasses. I mean, I remember my curly locks, and pimples. But, I haven't worn these glasses in quite a while. Since I changed, I guess.