Chapter 31

Kurt P.O.V Once More..

A few minutes went by, and my dad was here by then. I was thinking about Blaine though, the whole time.. Was he alright? Were they going to take him to court or something? Was I going to be able to date him at all?

Suddenly, though as my dad was talking with one of the doctors outside. I was beginning to change and noticed Blaine outside the door. My eyebrows raised, and I quickly got my pants on so eager to go and see him. I almost, had my shirt on when the door knob moved slightly, and Blaine walked in slowly. He smiled looking at my smooth chest.

I blushed, and smiled.

"Oh don't mind me.. Just looking at my boyfriend's fine architecture." Blaine said.

He smirked, and came closer to me. I chuckled, and then gently bit my lip. I quickly realised, he wasn't wearing his cute nerdy glasses that I'd been seeing him with the whole week I had been in the hospital. I grabbed my grey turtle neck and, began putting it on. Blaine frowned.

"Aw you don't have to put it on." He mumbled.

I laughed, and came closer to him. He stared at the ground though, with disappointment in his beautiful, chestnut eyes. I quickly, gave him a kiss on the cheek. His face though, quickly lit up, as he pulled me closer and kissed me back.

"Oh theres the Blaine Anderson I know and love." I muttered.

He smirked again, and looked down.

"What happened to your glasses Mr. Curly Locks?"

He chuckled, and told me he didn't want to wear them. So, he put on contacts.. I smiled, and nodded,

"So.. Your leaving Dalton next week?" He asked, with a sad tone in his voice.

I frowned, and sat down on a chair. He came behind the chair and, placed his hands on the edge. I sighed, and explained that since I was really only at Dalton to spy on The Warblers, that I'd have to leave and come back to McKinley. Especially since Karofsky was gone from the school, so he wouldn't be able to bully me anymore.

"Couldn't you possibly stay anyways.. For me?" He asked, quietly.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, as his chin went on my shoulder. I smiled, and turned my head slightly, to kiss his lips gently. He closed his eyes, for a moment and then opened them slowly.

"I'm really sorry but, I can't leave my friends at McKinley. I mean if Karofsky was still there I wouldn't leave Dalton, but hes not Blaine. And I don't exactly BELONG at Dalton. Its just not my style, I mean I can't live the whole year wearing ONE outfit!? Have you seen my wardrobe?"

Blaine backed away, laughing. But, I have a feeling he wasn't as happy as he seemed.

"Look if you don't WANT to be at Dalton its.. Its fine. I guess. But I'm.. I'm coming WITH you Kurt!" Blaine exclaimed to me.

I raised my eyebrows surprised.

"Wait what?"

"Kurt I love you to death. If your not gonna be at Dalton then I'm not going to stay there. I'm transferring to McKinley.. With you, because honestly Kurt I can't imagine being there without you. Kurt I really care about you. This just proves it."

I smiled happily. He was making a big change.. For me. No ones ever done that in my whole life, ever. He smiled back, with a glimmer in his light brown eyes. God, don't cry, don't cry.. GOD I'm gonna cry. I tried holding them back but I couldn't help it. I was starting to cry because, of Blaine. I'm so dramatic.

"Aw Kurt don't cry now." Blaine told me coming to hug me.

"I can't believe this.. Gosh.. I LOVE YOU BLAINE!" I said loudly, hugging him tightly.

He hugged me back, as I buried my face in his shoulder. I was so happy right now! I loved Blaine so much. I just know it. He was changing schools for me, because he loved me. And I know I want to be with him forever. I want him to stay with me, forever.

Just as we were hugging my dad walked in surprised to see Blaine.

"Oh uh, sorry. Am I interrupting a reunion or something?" He mumbled nervously.

Blaine chuckled, and came away from me.

"Come on Kurt we gotta get going. I'm sure you guys are gonna spend lots of time together later. Reminds me.. Blaine did you have that talk with the police?" Burt asked curiously, grabbing my bag from the floor.

Blaine stopped smiling, and sighed.

"Yeah I did.. I got it all sorted out though so it's.. Its fine now."

I looked back at my dad. He didn't look very happy to see Blaine, with me.

"Blaine is actually transferring to McKinley with me! So I'm sure you'll see him a lot more, dad. Won't that be um.. Good?" I said, grinning.

Burt scratched behind his neck, and nodded a bit.

"As long as there isn't any funny business in our house I'll be perfectly fine with it.. Specially with your past Blaine." He explained, staring at Blaine.

Blaine looked so nervous right now.. I don't completely understand why, but he'll probably explain later. At least, I hope he does. I don't know THAT much about Blaine. I mean, I knew him from middle school, and he was a bully. I know that he has been lying about his actual appearance.. But, I don't know. My dad saying that, it sounded like what I knew about Blaine wasn't everything that I should know. Like there was more than just that.

I bit my lip, staring at Blaine. He looked like he was scared.. Scared of something, my dad knew but I DIDN'T. Blaine rubbed his hands, together for a minute or two and nodded slowly. He smiled nervously, to me and then walked quickly out of the room. My eyes widened, as my dad looked towards me with a frown.

"What were you guys doing while I was out there?" He asked, as if me and Blaine had been doing more than just talking.

"I told you we were just talking.. Why are you asking? Its not like we were necessarily making out or anything on the bed." I said.

My dad raised his eyebrows, and opened the door.

"Come on.. Lets just get going. Your mom and Finn are waiting for you at home, with dinner."

I nodded and we both walked out, as we were I noticed Sebastian and Blaine talking outside. I opened the glass door, and walked out along with my dad right behind me. Hearing something, strangely enough.

"Blaine when are you going to tell him the WHOLE truth!? You can't just keep lying to Kurt, only telling him half of the story. I swear, if YOU don't tell him I will. And its going to hurt him, because instead of you telling him yourself, I had to tell him. Because, your too scared to tell him about your past. And just for your information.. Kurt is good enough, to forgive you for everything else you've done. I don't understand, why you think he won't forgive you for this."

"Because its a dirty secret Sebastian. And you CAN'T tell him! Please Sebastian just please don't tell him.. I'm begging you. I'll do anything! Absolutely anything!?" Blaine exclaimed desperately, with tears rolling down his face, speedily.

I froze, and stared at Blaine crying his heart out to Sebastian. Sebastian glared at him, and smirked. Then realized I was staring, at them both. Blaine with tears still rolling down his face, turned his head to face me. Burt took a deep breath, and then let it out. He put his arm around me, as my eyes stared at the white cement.

"Screw you Blaine.. Your on your own with this one. Lets see who Kurt picks with YOUR dirty little secret." Sebastian murmured to Blaine walking away from him and into, his own car quickly driving away.

My eyes were starting to tear up, as I began walking again with my dad's arm still there, pulling me closer to him. I stopped once more, at my dad's truck to look back at Blaine. He was sitting, back against the brick wall, with his face buried in his arms crying.

A tear went down my cheek wanting to know so desperately, what the hell Sebastian was talking about. And why Blaine was lying to me, when he told me he loved me, and trusted me, and would never let go of me.

Sometimes I just don't understand what all this drama in his life is about.

He seemed like the perfect guy.

With the perfect life.

With the perfect past.

And the perfect future.

Once again, though Kurt Hummel..

You've fooled yourself into thinking, that someone out there is really perfection.. But, in my eyes honestly, and in MY heart I think of Blaine as that perfection. Whether or not, its true. Because clearly its not, with this so called.. Dirty Little Secret. I still thought of Blaine Anderson, my new boyfriend, the one who had stayed with me all week, and shared his true face, and had cried so much thinking I'd hate him and would never love him.. I still thought of him as that one guy. That ONE guy, that was my amazing, adorable, smart, honest, and perfect boyfriend.

I.

Love.

Blaine.

Anderson.

And I promise myself, that I will no matter what this past secret is love him with all my heart..

At least, I hope I will. Because, if I don't I have no idea what I will do without him, my soul mate.