Chapter 17

I began walking home, all alone still crying. I noticed a bright, neon sign saying "Gay Bar".

I was surprised, and still crying. I decided to go in, and get a couple drinks. I took a seat on a navy padded bar stool. Asked for a shot, and stared at some people. Boys were about, everywhere. Not a single girl in sight, and I was glad for that. The bartender gave me it, and I quickly drank it up and asked for another. And another, and another.

By 11:00 PM, I had became officially, and completely drunk. I felt so angry, and I definitely wasn't crying anymore. I was on a leopard printed couch, and just instantly thought about Kurt. I then, remembered Sebastian.

He deserved that punch! He was the one who ruined me and Kurt's relationship! Kurt should be hating him. I got my phone out, and typed up something..

Blaine's Text : Hey! U stupid, pathetic, ugly, disgusting, retarded nerd. I know, EVERYTHING bout u! I'm gonna kick ur fat ass and ur gunna regret what u did to me. I hate u! Ur a stupid gay prson and I swear im gunna kill u!!!!!!!!

I saw a blurry name, and noticed it was probably Sebastian's. Good. I sent it to the name, and smirked. I was proud, of myself. But, a minute after I was walking out of the bar to my house, which was a few minutes away. I got a phone call, from a number I had never known.. Except, for when my dad passed away, a while ago. When he was in the hospital.

"He..Hello?" I murmured.

"Hello. This is Oklahoma International Hospital? Are you Blaine Anderson?" A female, voice said over the line.

I took a seat on a black metal bench, and answered.

"Yes.. Wh.. Why do you ask? And how'd you get my number?" 

"Well, we have Kurt Hummel here in the hospital at the moment. He got into a car accident recently, most likely from reading a certain text.. It came from you. We need you to come down here, and the police would like a chat with you as well. He was also, just about to call you before the incident. Which also, explains a lot."

She quickly hung up, and I just sat there crying all over again.. The text. It didn't go to Sebastian. It must have went to Kurt! He was hurt enough, and had probably read that and, been hurt all over again.. I panicked, and ran all the way to the hospital which, wasn't that far away gratefully.

"Kurt Hummel!? He was in a car incident.. Where is he? Is he hurt badly? What floor!?" I exclaimed, with so many, tears coming down my face.

"Calm down hun.. I can't answer all that, but I know what room he is in.. Are you a relative?" The old woman, replied with, frowning.

"No, I'm his.. His boyfriend." I answered, eagerly wanting to see him.

She raised her eyebrows, and gave me the number. I thanked her quickly, and then ran off in a hurry. It was on this floor, so I wouldn't have to take the elevator or anything. I speed walked, looking for the room Kurt was in..

Room 240.