Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Klaine Fans

"That's hilarious Blaine! Specially, the part where you and your older brother actually got away with it." Kurt said. He was laughing his head off.

As I was, telling him a few stories of my childhood. Yes, I have a brother if anyone wonders that.. His name is Jason Alterix Anderson. He's about 18 and a half. He's got black shaggy hair, piercing blue eyes, and tan skin. He lives in California right now, but he usually emails me, all his funky tales.

"So, I realize I haven't told you about my family.." Kurt said, sounding a bit nervous.

"Well.. You don't have to, I was just telling you about my brother." I said.

"I know. But, I want to." Kurt said, smiling.

I chuckled, and then agreed to him telling me about his family.

"Well.. My mom died when I was about 7 years old. And me, and my dad had never been the same since then. When, I was still Mckinley, I met my first.. Uh my first friend! And his name was Finn Hudson. I sort of, met his mom at the Parent and Teacher meet conference. I decided that they should meet up. So I kind of set them up. Not realizing that, they would ACTUALLY fall in love. Although.. They did definitely have chemistry. So, now here I am with my step mom, my dad Burt, and my step brother Finn." He explained to me, all in one breath practically.

I drank a bit, of my coffee we had gotten earlier and then replied.

"Oh! Well thats quite a tale you have.. I'm especially sorry about, your mom. It must have really hurt. My dad passed away, a while ago." I told him, gently and softly. Not realizing, he was going to ask me about MY family.

"So.. How bout your history? Whats your family tale?" He asked, biting a piece of his boston cream donut.

I got a quick chill, remembering all about it. I couldn't tell him my past. If I did, than he REALLY would never date me. Or be friends with me. I sighed, and Kurt seemed to see my distress from the question. Just as I, had when I asked what the bully was bothering Kurt about in his old school. He took his last bite, out of his donut, and then told me he would be right back, and that he'd be in the washroom if I needed him urgently..

I nodded, and he went on his way, making a quick pitstop at the garbage bin, to throw out something.

"So this is where you and Kurt went.." Someone said from behind me. I turned around, and was surprised to see Alex.

He took a seat right next to me, and looked into my eyes with a very serious look on his face. He sighed, and looked away fast. I gave him a confused look, trying to ask him what he was doing with my eyes. Course, that didn't work. It probably, looked like I was about to barf.

"Don't tell me you have a crush on Kurt.. Do you?" He asked, after a whole 20 minutes. Which also, made me wonder why Kurt hadn't came by now. I don't remember washroom breaks taking that long.

"Maybe Alex.. Why? Whats wrong with it." I asked, curiously.

He sighed before answering. "He may not be gay, you know. And besides, he wouldn't have much time for dating because, of The Warblers Schedule. You should know, it is increasingly busy. And since, your not in The Warblers, you wouldn't be able to spend time with him throughout the schedule."

"So why not give me one more chance, to auditon for The Warblers?"

"Because Blaine. You lost all honor when, you missed your own auditon. Right after, you announced that you would go last. And right before, that you embarrassed yourself completely, in front of all the other Warblers. We, The Warblers, and the judges, have lost faith in you Blaine. In fact, Sebastian may have just taken your place. Or perhaps, Kurt."

I felt my eyes, tearing up. I would be fine with, Kurt taking my place. But, NO WAY was I letting Sebastian. He was a complete selfish jerk. And selfish jerks, don't win. They only lose everything. Alex than, walked away as Kurt started walking towards us. Some how, you know.. I felt like Alex and Sebastian and the rest of the judges were, working together..

"Hey. What did Alex want?" Kurt asked, swiping away a piece of beautiful brown hair out of his face. And to the side.

"Oh.. Nothing really. He was just explaining, how I dishonoured The Warblers and, how they all lost complete faith in me." I said, with so much disapointment in my voice. I felt so upset, about it, I was about to burst into tears right in front of Kurt.

Kurt scoffed, and looked up. He put his hands on his hips, and frowned slightly.

"There is NO way you're not getting into The Warblers. You must have, a beautiful voice, and for that they cannot give up on you. Blaine, you have to get into The Warblers! You just have to. You most definitely, deserve it more than that Sebastian guy, maybe even more than me!"

I smiled, while crying a bit. Kurt was SOOOO sweet! Gosh. I wish I was his boyfriend. This all made me wish, even more that I knew if he was gay or not. I wanted so badly, inside to just tell him. So, he could kiss away the tears. And, just love me. Make me believe, that as long as he and I loved eachother NO ONE could get in our way. But, he couldn't. Its more likely, that he was just going to freak out. Barely, anyone at Dalton was gay. And there, was possibly NO chance of Kurt being gay. Or him being in love with me. Maybe, Kurt was so sweet to me, and complimented me. Maybe, he stares at me just as I, do to him. But, that could just be normal. I frowned.

"Blaine? Blaine.. Blaine?!" Kurt exclaimed. I snapped out of my silly fantasy world, and answered.

"Blaine. What were you thinking about? You seemed to enjoy it, and then suddenly.. Break out into tears again?"

I looked at him, and thought about telling him. Not mattering, if he hated me. I really did! But, I just decided that I just simply, couldn't.

"I was thinking about what they might do.. To me. If I did, anything to get in." I told him, quietly.

Kurt sighed, and then just.. Hugged me? I felt so many feelings, and emotions for him there. At that exact moment.

One was happy. Another was completely in love with Kurt. And the last one was surprised.

I buried my face, into Kurt's shoulder and hugged him tighter. Kurt smiled, and buried his face into mine. You know. Maybe, there was a chance for Kurt to be gay..

Maybe. Just maybe.. There was a chance for him to actually have the same feelings I have for him, for him.. To have them for me. I smiled, and he did. And we stayed that way for atleast half an hour.