Chapter 10

Kurt's P.O.V

I looked at his hand, grasping on to mine tightly. He was gazing right into my eyes, and just smiling. Like, he just knew how I felt about him from the start. I slightly blushed.. I could totally, feel the heat in cheeks making them turn pink. I gazed, back into his gorgeous eyes and smiled back. Then, I slowly got closer.

Knowing.. This might be my only chance, to show my true feelings for Blaine. Closer.. Just a little bit closer! And, our lips touched. I knew! We were really, truly kissing. Gently, he put his hands around my neck as we continued.

But, suddenly.. He got up from the bed, and backed away from me. I was definitely surprised, and confused. I thought, he liked it.. So, why would he stop? Maybe.. He never had a first kiss? No. Way. He was too cute to have never kissed anyone. So.. Why? My eyes began tearing up a bit, as he told me I had to leave. Still confused, a small tear rolled down my cheek. I frowned, and grabbed my jacket. I quickly ran out of his bedroom, and down his light oak stairs. I stopped for a moment, and looked up the stairs. I wiped away my tear, with my arm and went right out the door. Sure, to have slammed the door loudly. I walked down the same rocky pathway, I had walked on earlier. Instantly, millions of tears rolled down my face as I stood there near my car. I just stared, at the ground. 

I thought, he loved me.. I thought, he liked me.. I thought, he cared about me.. But, if he really did why would he have done that? What have I ever done to him. I remembered, him rushing me to his room as I looked at more pictures of him in his childhood. I only had a quick glance, at them.. And I for sure, saw curly hair. Shiny, amazing black curly locks. I imagined seeing him, with curly hair. He would completely, pull of that look. It being Fall and all, curly is definitely in this season.. What am I talking about! Not time, for fashion statements. I stroked, my fingers through my chestnut hair and, thought a bit about what had happened. 

I wiped a couple tears, with my other arm and looked up at his bedroom window. Hoping maybe, he would be looking at me through it as well. But, he wasn't. 

I sighed, and took my keys out of my pocket and then opened my car. I went right in and, closed the door. I was angry.. I could never find real love! And I never understand why? See.. Back in Mckinley, I used to have a MAJOR crush on this football player, who bullied me. Strange, I know. His name was Finn Hudson.. Amazing, adorable, and HILARIOUS. He just never liked me back.. I found out, the hard way when, I got my dad and his mom together. So, yes Finn is very much my step-brother! My other crush, used to be on this totally, hot, guy. Sam Evans was his name. And, just for your information ANYBODY could have thought he was gay.. Not just because, he dyed his hair blonde and looked totally like the cuter Justin Bieber. He just.. Okay, he just seemed gay. But, still.. It didn't work out either way because, AGAIN.

Not.

Into.

ME!

I began to back out, but as I was I noticed Jason behind the car. I practically, had a mini heart attack.

"Jason!? What are you doing behind my car?" I exclaimed, confused, angry, and frustrated enough.

He frowned and rolled his eyes.

"What happened, to you and Blaine's little play date?" He asked.

I got out my car, and just stood there staring at him.. This was just weird! 

"I asked you first Jason.. It's pretty creepy, and scary to see you there when I am just about to back out of a driveway!" I said. He raised his eyebrows, and smirked.

"I was on my way back, since I kind of froze when I saw Blaine.. Then, I saw your car here and kinda panicked.. Anyways your turn to answer my question."