Chapter 27

I thought about it for a moment...

I remembered those days when I bullied the kids instead of me being bullied.

What I remember even more.. Its that I didn't just bully anyone. I used to bully Kurt. I knew him far before that first day we met at Dalton.. But I hoped he wouldn't remember. That he wouldn't remember me. Or that he wouldn't remember those rumors.. But that was before I fell in love with him all over again.

"Blaine.." Kurt mumbled, trying to sit up right.

"Kurt.. Don't try to move. Something might happen with those tube things. And I don't want something to happen again." I told him.

He sighed, and slouched back down. He turned his head and looked towards the window. I looked there too, and smiled. The sun was shining, and there were no clouds. I placed my hand, on his hand and squeezed it. He began to smile, and looked at our hands. He instantly looked at me right after, and continued smiling.

"That night.. You didn't have to run. I loved you either way at that party." He whispered.

My eyes widened, and my eyebrows raised up.. Because..

He knew. He remembered.

I stopped smiling, and my hand unlocked from his. He frowned, and coughed.

I couldn't believe it.. He remembered that night. That night at the masquerade party that I had saw him. The night I for once stood up to Greg..

I closed my eyes tight, and buried my face inside of my hands. I would never want him to remember me hurting him in the past. My glasses were wet, and Kurt was still looking at me.

"Blaine.. I love you no matter what you did back then. Your the complete love of my life just as much as I'm yours."

I slightly smiled, as my head lifted from my hands.

"Now when did you get glasses though.. And curly hair?" Kurt asked smirking, with a raised eyebrow.

I stopped smiling for a moment, and realised one thing.. He was seeing the real me..

Now.

"Oh god.. I thought you couldn't see.." I mumbled to myself. I stood up quickly, making sure he didn't see my face anymore.

"Whats wrong? I think its adorable on you." Kurt told me.

My eyebrows raised, and I turned around slowly.

"Wh.. What?"

"Yeah. Curly hair is totally in. Its the latest Fall look. Oh my gosh and those glasses. They totally suit you. I mean if you had shades like those.. God that would just be.. Amazing. It could be your own little look! Although your already rocking the bow ties." Kurt explained. He giggled a bit, and smiled a gorgeous smile..

"Wait.. Really? I mean.. I thought.. I thought you'd be.." I muttered.

"What did you think I'd be Blaine? I love you.."

I smiled, and sat back down. My finger tips touched his, and his beautiful eyes looked into mine with a loving glimmer in them.

This was how much he loved me.. How much he cared. He didn't give a damn for how I looked. He made me feel so special right there.. Like everything about me was just normal. Like it was ordinary. Or like I was just unique.

His hand came up slowly, and his finger touched my chin as he pulled me into a tender loving kiss. And it felt so.. Good. So amazing.

"Blaine I don't care what you look like. Your still amazing!" He said.

He adjusted my glasses, and kissed my forehead. I felt so special. He made me feel special.. Then his hand stroked my acne covered face. He blushed, and then kissed my cheek. I laughed, and we talked and of course laughed for a while. I felt like a normal person.. I didn't feel like a nerd. Or a retard. I felt like someone special.