Chapter 14

We along, the gravel path through the park. Not too far away, I noticed a swing set. I looked at Kurt, as were walking and we both stopped. He turned his head towards me, and smirked.

"I'll race you to the swing set!?" He exclaimed, bursting into speed as he ran towards it.

I stood there shocked, and then began running after him. We were both laughing, as I came right after him. I seemed to be sweating, though.. A lot. I breathed heavily, as Kurt laid against the swing set bars. Which was holding it all up. I wiped away some sweat, on my forehead and smiled as Kurt stood there, against it. His beautiful, shiny chestnut hair flowed in the light wind. He just stared into the distance though.. Like there was no one but, us here. Although, there were small kids.. Just a few, and their own parents playing on a playground. I noticed, a couple parents staring at us, as I was still chuckling a bit. A few, grabbed there children and left. Some just stayed, a little while longer and then quickly left. Kurt sighed, as he saw it as well. I frowned, and held his hand. Then, gave it a quick squeeze. 

He smiled, now and looked at our hands.

"Blaine.. Look. I know, we've only REALLY gotten to know eachother for real. Maybe, just a couple of days. Half a week, I guess? But, I feel like I have known you all my life. Like, I know everything about you. And, I just.. I just know I love you. Like, I really, really love you Blaine. Tell me you feel the same way?" He asked, with concerned eyes. 

If what he just said, was true.. Then, I knew I had a real chance. I smiled, and squeezed his hand tight once more. 

"Of course, I do. I love you with, all my heart Kurt. And I could never do a THING to really hurt you. Never. And when, I knew you loved me back.. It felt like I was on a huge love rollercoaster. I love you so, much Kurt. I can't begin to explain it to you!" I answered, with a gentle tone in my voice.

He blushed, and then instantly hugged me tight. 

"Then, never let me go.. Ever, Blaine. Promise me it." Kurt whispered to me. As he buried, his face into my shoulder. 

For a minute, I thought he was just even more amazing, and he was doing it because he loved me. But, then I realised.. 

Kurt was crying?

I hugged him some more, and then whispered him a question.

"Kurt.. Why are you crying?" 

He backed away, slowly. And then, looked at the ground. I stared at him, with curiousity and my once was a smile, turned into a frown. His eyes began watering again, and he quickly wiped them away as he slid down the bar and was soon, sitting down on a dry, green grass. I raised an eyebrow, and stroked my fingers through my hair. I guess, maybe.. Maybe, I'm not the only one with a problem. I slowly, took a seat as well on the grass next to him. He looked at me, still with teary eyes and frowned. I sighed, and looked at my shoes. I wouldn't rush him into, telling me what was wrong. I would never do that. But, that didn't make me any less curious, or confused. He suddenly, laid his head on my lap, and he was very soon practically lying down on my lap. I sort of smiled, and put my fingers through his thin, soft hair. 

"Blaine." He mumbled.

"Yes Kurt?" I replied, quietly.

"I have to tell you something. Something, about what I really am doing at Dalton."

What he was really doing in Dalton.. What did he mean by that? Now, I was just confused. All, I knew about the reason that he was at Dalton was that, he was bullied and pushed out of the school by it. Like, what I dealt with except for the fact that I have never told him.. I stared at him, still putting my fingers through his hair over and over, again. Sorta like, I was brushing it, in a way.