Chapter 9

I was smiling, as I drove home. If I really, wasn't dreaming and this.. Actually, was happening. And I was going to Kurt's house to see him and only him..

I was going to have to look freshened up. I parked my car, in the drive way. Took off my shoes, and ran upstairs quickly, as I could. I went in my room, and got my best outfit ever. I speedily, went into the washroom, and took a quick shower, I got my clothes on, and then brushed my teeth just in case, they were yellowy or anything. I brushed my hair, just a tad and went into my room. I looked for just the perfect bow, to go with my outfit. Yellow, nope. Red, too plain. Light blue, doesn't go with it. PURPLE! I got on my awesome purple bow, and texted Kurt..

Blaine : Um.. I'm coming over. Is it still alright with you?

He instantly, texted me back,

Kurt : Of course! Come on over :)

I sighed of relief. Good. So.. This must be real. Kurt must be, really gay. And.. He must be really in love with me. I got a jacket on, and walked down the stairs. But, I realised something strange.. It was so quiet. Usually, around this time my mom would be cooking up some dinner. It being evening and all.. I walked into the kitchen, and completely freaked out to see my mom on the floor. I ran towards her, and checked her pulse. She was still breathing, and her heart was beating fine. She was asleep though. I looked at her closely, and her eyes slowly opened.

"Blaine? Is that you?" She asked, quietly.

I nodded, and smiled. She smiled back, and coughed a bit.

"What happened? And how long have you been like this!? Why didn't you call me or anything!" I exclaimed.

She sighed, and slowly got up. I helped her a bit, as she was wobbling a little. She went and sat in a chair, at the kitchen table. I quickly, got my phone out, and just frowned at the screen. I didn't want to miss going to Kurt's house. This could be my only chance! He might even think, I was kidding or something. Or that I don't actually, love him. Which I completely, 100% do! But, I texted him anyways. I didn't want to, but I wanted to know what happened to my mom. She WAS my mom, so I guess its more important.

Blaine : Hey Kurt.. I can't really come over. Something happened at my house, with my mom and I need to find out what happened. I might pop over, though. I'm really, really sorry :P

I waited a moment, and stared at my mom as she drank a glass of water. But, just in a second Kurt texted back.

Kurt : Oh my god. Is she okay? Its completely alright! Tell me when you find out what happened.. I mean if you want to. Um. And I could always come over if you wanted.. But if you don't its totally fine :\

I smiled. Kurt was so sensitive, and sweet, and just.. Amazing! I wanted him to come over, so much. I texted him again, and told him that it was an amazing idea. But, maybe in half an hour. I put my phone, back in my pocket and looked at my mom. She was sweating a bit, so I wiped it off with my hand. She smiled, at me and coughed some more. She explained what happened.

"Well, Blaine. I was beginning to cook dinner, and my heart it.. It felt like it stopped for a moment. Me being stubborn, I just ignored it. Jason visited though, and was over for a little while. But he left just before your school ended. And thats, when I slipped. Or fell, whichever. I just passed out, right then."

I was surprised. Jason.. My older brother. He was back. I asked her, why he was back in town, and she just shrugged. She went upstairs, and I'm guessing she went to lay down. I began to pace back and forth, thinking about Jason being back. Last time, I saw him.. He was still on drugs, and alcohol. Who knew what he'd be like now? He seemed, like a nice guy and all.. But, that was what he was forced to do by, a therapist. I stopped, and went into the living room. I couldn't think about it all day. I mean, Kurt was gonna come over eventually..