Chapter 7

Kurt's P.O.V

As soon as we were done,  I smiled and bowed! Everyone joined in the bowing, and we began to walk off the stage. I was going to go get my new yellow and pink checkered bag, but Sebastian stopped me as I was walking towards it. 

"Hey Kurt! Um.. Look about Blaine. He was probably, just freaking out cause, of his new play."

"Uh. His new play? What is he joining the new Romeo and Juliet?" I said, chuckling as well, since he I was pretty sure he wouldn't.. But, it was strange how he was talking about being gay, and in love with me. Maybe, he was in a play. Perhaps, a musical and it was about sharing your true feelings and his character was in love with mine.. And maybe, he thought Sebastian spoiled it? He and Sebastian were, somewhat close I guess.

"Yeah! Blaine never told you about the musical? Thought you two were close.. Anyways, hes in this musical were Its sorta like Romeo and Romeo. Gay version. Not that hes gay, but he dreams of going into the romance musicals business. Gay is bound to be one of the roles in the musicals he is going to be in. Acting has its cons, but he doesn't mind." He said, nervously to me. He sorta smiled, after. 

I nodded awkwardly, grabbed my amazinggg bag! And headed towards the doors. To be honest, with you.. I'm not exactly, being honest here in Dalton. Yes, I got bullied and pressured outta here. But, I also am spying on The Warblers.. For a good cause of course! See, Mckinley has its own Glee Club. One that I was in called New Directions. I had to be the one, to come since it was MAINLY an all boys schools. With some girls here and there. Either way, my job was to come for a week or two, and just spy on what there plans for Regionals also, in one or two weeks were. 

I frowned as I walked. Thinking about spying on people, and other magnificent groups just made me all nervous, and guilty. I shook it off, and thought about Blaine. It was still strange, how he ran to us. To me. Maybe, Blaine is really gay, and hasn't told ANYONE. Not even Sebastian. Hm. And what if he does have a crush on me? What exactly, am I supposed to say? 

As I was thinking, my phone buzzed and I noticed I had gotten a text from Blaine. I read it, and he was asking if I wanted to go to the coffee shop. I guessed it was Lima Beanz he was talking about. But.. Strangely enough he added a couple other things, meaning it was URGENT ASAP business. I thought about it, and stopped while walking up the stairs. I noticed I couldn't just stop in the middle of a crowd, so I went quickly into the boy's washroom. No one was in here. Thank god.

"Golly.. What am I going to do.." 

"Who are you talking to?" A boy with black shaggy hair, amazingly light blue eyes, and tan skin said, as he was just coming out of a stall.

He was zipping up his black jeans, as he was speaking. I fidded with my fingers for a moment trying to think of a reply. But, I couldn't help but notice, his dark emo sort of look..

He was wearing a black shirt with a flaming skull and some weird, and wacky band name under it. Black jeans, with a black and silver skull belt. High cut, black converse shoes. Headphones, dangling on his neck. A silver cross necklace. A gold watch. A silver lip piercing. And a red beanie. Only colorful thing on him..

"You still there? Earth to weirdo?" He murmurred.

I shook my head and replied.

"I'm very sorry. I did'nt notice you in here.. Thing is, I just had a weird, and most awkward day. And now I don't know whether I should go out with my friend to the coffee shop or not.."

They guy raised his eyebrows and looked up. I was wondering if there was like, something up there because, he did it for quite a while.. I looked up to see what HE was looking at but, there was nothing. No movement at all. Just a clear white ceiling. But, then he looked at me, which obviously made me look at him. I stared into his blue eyes, and sort of got lost in them. He put his hand out, waiting for me to shake it as I was staring. I put mine out as well, and we shaked..

"The name's Jason. Jason Anderson. You are.."

"Kurt Hummel.. Wait, are you Blaine Anderson's brother?" I asked, still trying to put it together..

"I am. You know, where he's at? Cause, I'm guessing your talkin' about him. Just guessing though.." He said quietly.

I looked at my fingers, still fiddling around with eachother, and then stopped. I looked back at him and nodded. One more thing, you just NEED to know.. I get very, very nervous around people who wear tons of black. Or are emo. I mean, Blaine never mentioned his brother was here. Or that he was an emo. Not that, I am against them or anything. There just kinda.. Creepy, and scary.

"Uh.. Well yeah I do. He's at the Lima Beanz coffee shop. I was gonna go meet him there. Would you like to come?" I asked, trying to not stutter or anything. I smiled.

He sorta smiled, too and told me he had to do some other stuff. He explained, to me, that he was staying close, for a while and that he would be coming for Dalton for maybe, a couple to a few weeks. He waved, and walked right out. I sighed and looked in the mirror. I put a new layer of Olay's newest mousturizing lotion, and then smiled. Whatever Blaine was about to tell me. I was certainly ready. And when Kurt Hummel is power ready. I've got two words.. Stand. Back.

I put away, a couple things back in my bag. And than, walked out. I smiled, as I was coming out of the school since, it WAS the end of another day. I walked into the parking lot, opened my brand new car, and placed my bag in the back seats. I went around the car and, was definitely surprised to see Sebastian sitting on the curve waiting for me..

"Kurt there you are! I've been looking for ya. Where have you been?" He asked, curiously.

I coughed, a bit and put more weight on one leg. Making me as I stood.. Sort of, look more sophisticated.

"I was just in the restroom.. Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if maybe, you wanted to go out for a coffee at Lima Beanz?"

He paused, noticing my frown obviously. 

"But.. Blaine probably, asked you already.. I'm guessing. Can I come?" He asked, probably knowing that Blaine asked earlier. 

"Sure! I'm kinda nervous anyway. He said it was urgent, and I am more than sure he won't mind." I said, smiling a cute little smile. I stared into his eyes, and assured him it was more than alright.

He smiled back, and hopped in the passenger seat. I got in, as well and began driving to Lima Beanz. He sat there, twiddling his thumbs, with his phone. Texting, is kind of addicting I guess. As I was driving, I turned on the radio, and put on a station that I KNEW we both liked.  

99.9

Instantly, a song we both LOVED came on. 

"Oh my god.. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera!" Sebastian shrieks happily.

I grin, as we both start to sing it. He smiles, at me as we begin the first lyrics.

"Everyday is so wonderful..

And suddenly, its hard to breathe.

Now and then I get insecure,

From all the pain.

Feel so ashamed."

We were there, as it was ending.

"Don't you bring me down today."

"Well, we're here!" I said loudly. 

We both hopped out, and went into the coffee shop looking for Blaine.