Chapter 36

Blaine's P.O.V

I smiled, as I stared into his dreamy aqua eyes. He blushed, and looked down, then back up to my golden eyes.

I think, I really have met the one for me. The one that will understand me. And will love me for who I am and not for some other fake person I play as.

And for some reason, I had the most sudden urge to go closer to him. And I did.

"Whoa.." The Warblers all gasped.

I continued locking my lips on Kurt's luscious pink ones, as his hand cupped my tanned cheek. And this felt good. This felt perfect, and just meant to be. I closed my eyes, as I placed my hand slowly onto his hip. Kurt pulled away slightly, with his hand still on my cheek and my hand still on his hip. His eyes widened and his mouth form a small smile like he was just waiting for the most perfect happy time to let all of this out. 

"Wait so your gay?" One of the Warblers asked curiously.

Kurt turned around quickly, with a smile still on his face. I touched the place where his soft, gentle hand had been and blushed..

"Yes. And I have to confess I am completely and totally in love with Blaine.. And if you want to kick me out of The Warblers for that your fully welcome to it!" Kurt blurted out.

My eyebrows raised, happily and I blushed even more. Out of the crowd though, Chandler came out.

"Wait Kurt is that actually you?" He mumbled confusingly.

Kurt stopped smiling and instead put on a large grin. He nodded excitingly, and ran to Chandler. Chandler grinned surprisingly, and hugged him tightly. I stopped smiling, and began to remember when exactly I had met Chandler.

The short boy with dirty blonde hair, black round edged square glasses, braces, and a dolphin gray beanie laid against a red brick wall with tears streaming down his face. He was an emotional social wreck. 

EVERYONE made fun of him, because of not just his voice, or how fast he talked, or how short he was, or how incredibly weird he was at times. It was always because, of how much he liked boys.. I mean, no one really knew whether, he was gay or not but they had always guessed..

He had always known it, and he knew what it would probably be like if he told people about it. His parents were snobby and wealthy so they'd probably kick him out. His friends would be disgusted and laugh at him about it. His older sister would be shocked and end up with another heart attack because, of her difficult heart problems. And his secret bully..

His secret bully Greg would judge him, and insult him, and hurt him. 

And especially, with this other guy so called "Blaine" he would be completely dead meat. But, this is all why he has a fake girlfriend to hide his sexuality, so none of it would ever happen. He wouldn't hurt anyone, and he himself wouldn't get hurt. But he wasn't going to change anything else, I mean Chandler could handle getting shoved and being left out of things because, of everything else that was wrong with him.

And the only person holding him together so that he didn't fall into their mind games of changing into something your not, was him. 

"Chandler? What the hell are you doing here? Oh my god are you crying!?" The lightly shaded brown haired boy called out to him. 

Chandler quickly, ran into Kurt's arm and buried his face into his shoulder. Kurt smiled slightly, and hugged him back rubbing his hand on his back up and down, passionately. Chandler cried, and cried and cried. Realising he was kidding himself, if he ever thought he would get to be with Kurt because, really thats all Chandler ever wanted.